May 07 2004
By: cobragt~ Treasure Hunter 5043 posts

Is it me or do games make your eye sight shaper

8 replies 26 views Edited May 7, 2004
Like you notice things better, your hand eye coordination is better.  I know I notice things quick, very quick.  After playing zoe2, a game deltan thinks is bad, forget him :smileytongue::smileytongue:  I have noticed things quicker and faster.  Maybe it's just my mind, but I must say, my eye sight has got better and like I said, I notice things quick.

Message Edited by cobragt on 05-06-2004 07:20 PM

Message 1 of 9 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8165 posts

Re: Is it me or do games make your eye sight shaper

May 7, 2004

,cobragt wrote:
Like you notice things better, your hand eye coordination is better.  I know I notice things quick, very quick.  After playing zoe2, a game deltan thinks is bad, forget him :smileytongue::smileytongue:  I have noticed things quicker and faster.  Maybe it's just my mind, but I must say, my eye sight has got better and like I said, I notice things quick.

I dun know, it might stimilate your mind to think quicker thats about it, sports will make better hand eye cordination better then Video games; ping pong and tennis will make that even better.
I have noticed that if you play a game to long your brain become overwhelmed with to much info and useless stuff that you become mind fetigued (sp?) and you will not preform as good as you would when you first sat down to play the game. So don't play to much SOE2 at once take some breaks from the game every like half hour or hour to refresh your mind and you will play your best all the time.

Message 2 of 9 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5043 posts

May 7, 2004

,FastPAt wrote:

,cobragt wrote:

I dun know, it might stimilate your mind to think quicker thats about it, sports will make better hand eye cordination better then Video games; ping pong and tennis will make that even better.
I have noticed that if you play a game to long your brain become overwhelmed with to much info and useless stuff that you become mind fetigued (sp?) and you will not preform as good as you would when you first sat down to play the game. So don't play to much SOE2 at once take some breaks from the game every like half hour or hour to refresh your mind and you will play your best all the time.

The only games I have played more than 1 hour are gt3 and gt4p.
Message 3 of 9 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8363 posts

May 7, 2004
Yes, they've done research that says gaming increases hand-eye coordination, and enhances one's ability to take in surrounding action.
Message 4 of 9 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

May 7, 2004

,cobragt wrote:

I think some video games can improve your hand-eye coordination. SOCOM is a perfect example. After playing SOCOM 1 and 2 for several hours a day, I was playing dodgeball in P.E. class. I could pick off people a lot easier, and I was more aware of my surroundings. I am 99% that this was thanks to SOCOM. In SOCOM you need to definitly be aware of your surroundings, as well as have a good shot at moving targets. And who said video games are bad for you? :smileytongue:
Message 5 of 9 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8363 posts

May 10, 2004
Oh, man, don't use SOCOM as an example! You might encourage more "games make people kill people" crap!

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that playing GT4 Prologue with the GT Force Pro is helping me train for my future racing career

Message Edited by Sven on 05-09-2004 06:36 PM

Message 6 of 9 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8165 posts

May 12, 2004

,Sven wrote:
Oh, man, don't use SOCOM as an example! You might encourage more "games make people kill people" crap!

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that playing GT4 Prologue with the GT Force Pro is helping me train for my future racing career

Red bull racing team is looking for Drivers and yo ucan join in the Toyota racing Development team.

Message 7 of 9 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1624 posts

May 13, 2004
It is just you... the only blessing I got from playing video games is a pair of glasses lol, and I paid for it,
Message 8 of 9 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3115 posts

May 13, 2004

,cobragt wrote:

I have the same thing bro. Been gaming since I was 4 and it is getting better and better Its mostly thanks to shooting games
Message 9 of 9 (26 Views)
0 Likes