Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6516 posts

Re: Let's Get to know YOU!!!!

Jun 21, 2006
im from tulsa oklahoma,i do have a girlfriend and soon to be married,my hobbies are working,fishing,hunting,radio controlled car and plains,camping,shopping.10 16 1969 age 36 hight 5.8 weight 155 pounds.born in Houston Texas.cities i live in was chicago,springfield missouri,duncan oklahoma and now tusla oklahoma.entertainment is rock music,pc,video games and watching cable tv.work places,i drove a diesle for three years and now im working at best buy.full name is Lenord Kenneth Coats jr.i played soccer in highschool.favorites:sony consoles,spiderman series games and star wars series games,spiderman movies and star wars movies.

Message Edited by Spiderman_ps3 on 06-21-2006 02:23 PM

black spidey
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 101 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21934 posts

Jun 21, 2006
Wow! Everything except your favorite color! Glad to meet ya Spiderman!
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 101 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Jun 21, 2006
Name: Nathan
Carrying a suspicious black case that looks kinda like a gee-tar.
Interests: Model trains, computer science, the forums.
Ambition: To become MVP!
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 101 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7698 posts

Jun 26, 2006
Name:  Albert 
Hometown:  NY
Interests:  Tennis, guitar, football, basketball, video games, computer stuff, music and baseball.
Favorite Music Genres:  I mainly like rock but i like some rap and some R&B
Favorite Game Genre
:  First Person Shooters
Favorite Shooter:  Halo(first halo)
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 101 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5830 posts

Jul 11, 2006
name : shawn
interests: family, games, models (no cars but gundum, star wars ect), collecting little toys like happy meal toys and kinder eggs as well as pez (what can i say i love the candy)
music: mostly metal or old school rock n roll
fave genre: rpg or survival horror
almost forgot i hail from canada

yep that sums it up. sure is nice to be able to post here

Message Edited by squidward5580 on 07-10-2006 09:22 PM

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

http://www.tmplace.net/
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 101 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3463 posts

Jul 12, 2006
Hi my name is John.
I enjoy long walks on the beach.......(oops)
Hometown: Hubbard, Ohio It's a small town where everybody knows whats going on their personal lives. It gets annoying but oh well.
Activities: I play football for my high school. I also love every single sport out there, so I go to a ton of sporting events. In my spare time I love video games. Socom3, Madden, and MLB 06 The Show are some of my most payed games. I also like to sleep... a lot.
Games: I have tons of EA Sports games and other sports games. Then there is good ol' Socom 2 and 3.
Intrests: I am a sports fanatic, enough said there. Video games, Music (all genres)
Another thing: I hate my handle on the forums John1821, I am sick of it:smileysad: and it is soo generic.:smileysad:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 101 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4054 posts

Jul 13, 2006

I thought I'd give this breif bio a go, so here it goes.

My name is Valentine St.Croix, or Valin for short, thats how I got my name of these forums. I'm 15 and I live in Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada.

My main interests include stuff like drawing, having fun, God, and other things like that. I like a few sports like Soccer, and Hockey but I can honestly say I won't be going anywhere with them and that I only play them for fun. I not particularly good with musical instruments but I am a fairly good artist and can draw pretty much anything given an example. Of course I like games as well, my favorite titles are usually parts of the series Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, and Grand Theft Auto.

My favorite music is usually of the rock nature, I like bands like AC/DC and KISS but I also like some Heavy Metal and Alternative Rock music as well. I think Billy idol is probably one of my favorite music artists, he just makes some fantastic music.:smileyhappy:

My favorite game genre is probably a platformer, I find some of my favorite titles are platformers like Jak and Daxter, and GTA. My favorite game is either Jak 2 or GTA: San Andreas.

Now for my playstation forums history, I joined awhile back, not to long ago, I think I've been here a few months now I'm not sure, . Originally I had been reading posts here on the Ratchet and Clank Going Commando forums, my computer was crap so I never gave a thought to signing up. Awhile later we got the computer all fixed up and my brother wanted to get me to sign up in the forums with him. So I signed up and made some of my first posts about glitches I had found in the Ratchet and Jak series. Since then I think I've grown into an average member that has a bit of respect for just about every member I've met. I've been told I'm a good poster and stuff by other members, hopefully I can grow on that reputation as I have my stay here on these forums.

Message Edited by Valin on 07-12-2006 07:02 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 101 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9011 posts

Jul 13, 2006
heres mine

First name:Justin
Hobbies:Video Games,Religioun,Playing music,Writing music,Learning new music,Guitars,Family,Faith,Trust,Belief
Favorite music: Rock/Punk,Country,Country/Punk,Blues,
Favorite Musician: johnny cash....Because he had a hard and good life at the same time and survived threw it(drugs,and family related stuff)
he is a big inspiration to me.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 101 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4295 posts

Jul 14, 2006

Name: Bryan

Interests: Music, the Internet, webcomics about videogames (my icon is a pic from VGCats), bikeriding, anime, stop motion animation, and of course, videogames!

Favorite music genre: Rock (all kinds, heavy metal, classic, alternative, etc).

Favorite game genres: RPGs and Shooters

Favorite RPGs: Earthbound, Saga Frontier, & Star Ocean Til the End of Time

Favorite Shooters: Doom, Perfect Dark, & Postal 2

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 101 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4762 posts

Jul 16, 2006
Where to start? Heh...

Well I come from the humble city of Lancaster. My name is Virgil or otherwise known as 'Tag' (Not sure why though). I'm 13 years old and I'm an only child. I guess I got into gaming back when the N64 was released, I still had my trusty NES and SNES though I'm a sucker for a good RPG, I would always play Final Fantasy non-stop, it was like a disease. As you can see from my icon and sig I'm a Nintendo-savy kind of person but there's sometimes a little splash of Sony a Microsoft. My favorite kind of music? JRock actually, I never really got into the American stuff, heck I'm trying to learn Japanese based off anime right now I cosplay...that's right, I will dress up as Naruto and snap a photo right now to prove it, if I had my camera. I've been to anime conventions and jnuk like that, it's pretty fun until you see people that go WAY too far into it but I'm not gonna go there.
      I play soccer every now and then. I was in the AYSO for 3 years and I have yet to make a bicycle kick Sometimes some basketball at school but other than that I'm just a normal gamer.

Well, that's all I can think of...

Message Edited by RaveGamer on 07-16-2006 03:53 AM

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 101 (177 Views)
0 Likes