Limit Breaker
24213 posts

Re: Let's Get to know YOU!!!!

Jul 17, 2006
Name:  Brian
Favorite food: umm anything..(no onions or mushrooms)
Hometown:  Milford
Interests:
  Computers, games, interweb, girls
Favorite Music Genres:
anything except country
Favorite Game Genre:  anything
Favorite Shooter:
  CSS(at the moment until I can get BF2)

Well hi. I cant really do anything until I get my car because I live in the middle of no where. and alot of people gawk at my sig and avatar...idk why..

Message Edited by Codeblue1296 on 07-17-2006 03:56 PM

Photobucket
Message 51 of 101 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11979 posts

Jul 19, 2006
Name: Steve
Age and Birthday: 16, January 16th
Hobbies: Sports, family friends, TV, video games, music.
Favorite sport teams: NCAA football (Penn State) NFL- Eagles, MLB- Phillies, NBA- Sixers.
Favorite bands: Tool, System of a Down, Disturbed, and Jimi Hendrix Experience
Favorite video games: any of the Socom: U.S. Navy Seal games.
Favorite movies or TV shows: comedy.

Message 52 of 101 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5818 posts

Jul 22, 2006
I'd love to introduce myself

Name : Mel or Mike ( I get called alot of things , but Mike is correct )
Hometown : Los Angeles , California
Favorite Food : Anything really But I LOVE Italian food.
Favorite music : I listen to mostly Heavy metal , and a bit of rap. Not a good duo, I know
Other comments : Well I'm so happy I was able to get rank 128-bit because now I can discuss in the MVP boards. I don't know why but the MVP boards just bring me in all the time. Every thread is worth the increased discussion. I just love to see people's views of video games and how they see the gaming industry. I hope to have fun here ! I've had alot of problems with the mods and PSX lately but I hope to erase all that and be the good PSU user I want to be.

Message Edited by KING_omletGRIM on 07-22-2006 12:49 AM

Can you see.. Arbiter ? The moment of salvation.. is upon us.
Message 53 of 101 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9362 posts

Jul 22, 2006
Well.... I have been posting here enough so i guess it's time to get to know me a bit:

Interests: Going to the movies with friends, video games, chemistry
Favorite Sports&Teams: Football (New England Patriots) and baseball (Red Sox)
Favorite Music: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Weezer
Favorite Book: The Electric Kool Aid Acid Test by Tom Wolfe
Favorite TV Shows: Dirty Jobs & Whose Line is it Anyways?
Favorite Comic: The Tick
Favorite PSP Game: Field Commander
Favorite PS2 Game (as of now): Killzone
Message 54 of 101 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4246 posts

Jul 28, 2008

Name - William.

Hometown - Tadcaster, England, United Kingdom.

Age/Sex - 18 years old male.

Favourite food - Pizzas, chips and burgers! 

Interests - Gaming, hot chicks, technology, motorbikes, aeroplanes, computers and watching movies.

Favourite game genre - First Person Shooter.

Message Edited by -Gamerwillz- on 07-28-2008 01:35 PM
Message 55 of 101 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Jul 30, 2008
Name: Alex
Hometown: Bedfordshire, England
Interests: Playing Football, gaming, gym etc.
Favorite Sport: Football
Favorite Football Team: Newcastle United
Favorite Music Genres: I have many favorite genres, it's all down to the song itself. My preferable genres - which I listen to the most - are probably Dance/Drum&Bass/Hip-Hop/Rock.
Favorite Game Genres: Action/Adventure & Survival Horror
Favorite Action/Adventure: Devil May Cry 3
Favorite Survival Horror: Resident Evil

Message Edited by carbonox_ratchet on 07-30-2008 02:17 PM
Message 56 of 101 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4431 posts

Jul 30, 2008

Name: Joe

Hometown: Milwaukee

Interests: Video games, Family, Friends, Baseball, Fishing/Hiking, Girls, Six Flags, listening to music, watching movies, and I always like trying something new.

Favorite Music Genres: Hard Rock, 80's Rock, Metal, Some Rap and R&B, and Ra**bleep**. Thats just a few of my favorite genres I like anything.

Favorite Bands: Metallica, Scorpions, Boston, Rob Zombie, AC/DC, Bon Jovi, RATT, DIO, Guns and Roses, Van Halen, and alot more bands!

Favorite Game Gernes: Shooter, Action Adventure, Third person Shooters, Survival Horror (Some), and RPG's.

Favorite Game Series: Metal Gear Solid Series, Devil May Cry Series, Jak and Daxter Series, God of War Series, and Call of Duty Series.

Favorite RPG: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Favorite Third Person Shooter: Mercenaries: Playground of Destrustion and Mercenaries 2: World In Flames.

Thats a bit about me.

Message Edited by MetalMan5 on 07-30-2008 02:08 PM
Photobucket

Message 57 of 101 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3109 posts

Jul 31, 2008

Here is mine.

Hometown: California, BABY!

Sex: Male

Faith: Athiest

Language: English, French

Countries I want to visit: Japan, France, German, China, Italy.

Favorite holiday: Christmas.

Favorite season: Winter.

Favorite colors: Green, Silver, White, Blue, yellow.

Interests: Guitar, Piano, manga, comic, video games, reading, drawing. 

Favorite music genre: Alternative, Rock, Metal, Pop, punk.

Favorite band: Coldplay

Favorite actor: Heath Ledger

Favorite food: Cheese cake.

Favorite genre: Survival Horror genre. 

Favorite RPGs: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy series, Suikoden series, Kingdom hearts series.

Favorite fighting game: Melty Blood series

Favorite action game: Resident Evil 4.

Favorite horror games: Silent Hill series, Fatal Frame series, Resident Evil series.

Favorite movies: The dark knight, 10 things I hate about you, Brokeback mountain, Forest Gump, Transformers, Silent Hill, Simpsons,...

Favorite TV shows: Simpsons, Southpark, Family Guy, One Tree Hill, Heroes, I survived the Japanese show, Hell's Kitchen, Jimmy Kimmel.

Favorite mangas: Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemists, Death note, Case closed,...

Favorite comics: Silent Hill, Batman series.

Favorite animal: Wolf.

Other notes:

I am an indoor person and totally not an outgoing person. I don't like going to parties that much. I prefer to be by myself the majority of the time. I care less what others think of me and more about what I think about myself. I'm not a big fan of FPS genre. I just can't get into it for some reasons. I have never gone to the Prom, mostly because I don't feel like it. Some girls asked me out during my junior and senior year, but I didn't go. It turns into a popularity contest at my school to see if you can "do whatever you do" after the prom. I don't want to get involved with these things. Anyway, I love to read. I read a lot of books over the years. BTW, I despite Will Ferrell. He annoyed me in every way possible.

Message Edited by Siren-Hill on 07-31-2008 01:32 AM
Message 58 of 101 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4987 posts

Jul 31, 2008
Name:
Hometown:

Interests:

Favorite Music Genres: 
Favorite Game Genre:
Favorite Shooter:

hello! and lets say im a young person. i live in dallas and in my spare time i go to the mall,play games or sports,read, watch tv, or go to my cousins house. well i bet you guys are wondering why im at psu and why im here. well back in feburary i decided to come to psu to try to get free stuff. i registered and updated my profile and all that. i wasnt very active for most of feburary and parts of march, but after i read some threads and saw how nice the community was. i decided to become more active and started to come out of my shell. if anyone reads this post, thank you for your time and hopefully we can be friends.
Message Edited by alaosboi on 07-31-2008 11:10 AM
Message 59 of 101 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5830 posts

Jul 31, 2008

Real life:

I've never been the expert on how to get people to know me, but yea... My name is Lt.Agar, real name Ian, I am now in college studying Meteorology in hopes that one day I will work as an employee for NOAA. Ever since I was a kid I grew up with video games, they weren't a BIG thing in my life but a small entertaining portion. My first console was a SNES, though my brother enjoyed it more than me since I was still a youngling with a quirky smile on my face. When I was old enough, I enjoyed the Playstation and N64 when I had time after school, on the weekends when ever I wanted to play. My favorite game for the original Playstation was Spyro the Dragon. I loved bursting the Lambs on fire... Anyways, nowadays I am living a life with my girlfriend, we have a swell relationship and we both hope that one day we can get married, at the moment though with school and all it doesn't seem to good of a time to choose to do so if you know what I mean. I own at the moment, a Playstation 2, 3 and Portable, along with a Nintendo Wii, and Nintendo DS. I auctioned my 360 to my friends and made a nice sum of money to buy a new TV. My favorite genre of games are RPGs, my favorite one so far to date is Final Fantasy VIII. Though Rogue Galaxy comes close to being better, I still have to say, FF8, being my first RPG was and still is and probably will always be my favorite RPG. I don't just play RPGs by the way :smileytongue:. I play a multitude of games that range out from FPS to Platformers to Arcade style fighting games and adventure. There have been to many games in my life in which I claimed to be the best of the best, sure I could have said Mario Kart 64 was the bomb in the 90s but nowadays I can think different so I just won't go down that road and waste your time .

Forum life:

I don't come here as often as I used to. When I was active here, I was Agar, the legend of the Star Wars Battlefront board, Sig Artist of the month and the mysterious poster on the PSU. At least I was before I left for a year and a half, only to return to see most my friends either banned or had left. I also saw that the PSU I once knew is now a haven for kids and that's what killed this once mature community for me. I am a register Underground User since 2005, I still can't believe it's been that long since I registered, I am a G.AP. Member since 2006, I protect my Blue PSU shirt with all my might, its right next to my Tuxedo in the closet . Never really knowing if I was going to get MVP or not I never really tried to achieve it. I just knew maybe someday it could happen and when that day comes then I would boast my brains out to my friend heh. But I came here in search of a good community in which fellow Playstation gamers are joined together and share their strategies, stories, opinions and ideas, and I found it. But like I mentioned before, this once was a mature community, I'm not so sure on that anymore.

Overall, I'm a quiet guy, friendly and helpful. So don't be afraid to strike up a conversation with me or ask for assistance with anything.

Agar.

Message Edited by Lt.Agar on 07-31-2008 03:17 PM

If you need support for Star Wars Battlefront II, Pm me.

~ The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had ~

Message 60 of 101 (190 Views)
0 Likes