Apr 29 2013
By: Grand02PrixGTP First Son 1 posts

New Madden 13 (May 2013) Connected Careers League **Join Now!**

[ Edited ]
0 replies 383 views Edited May 1, 2013

Hey everyone. 

Well I finally got tiered of sitting around in my madden league waiting for the commissioner to advance from week 1 so I started my own.  This is perfect for someone who wants to join a league right from Season 1 Week 1 and not have to join half way thru the year or something like that. 

All the settings will be as follows, just so there are no surprises:

Commissioner Settings

League Type: Players and Coaches

Maximum Users: 32

Public or Private: Public

Legend: NO

Settings

Instant Starter: ON

Salary Cap: ON

Skill Level: PRO

Quarter Length: 6 MINUTES

Accelerated Clock: ON

Minimum Play Clock Time: 20

Game Speed: NORMAL

Player Progression Frequency: 4 WEEKS

Coach Firing: ON

Game Play Tuning: YES

Injury: ON

Pre Existing Injury: OFF

Trade Deadline: ON

Trade Type: ENABLE ALL

Now, let's talk about some ground rules.  I'm not going to go on and on about how you'll get kicked if you do this and kicked if you do that, but let's make a few "Gentlemen Agreements" shall we?

FAIR PLAY:  Now I know when your playing the CPU, it's tempting to go for it on 4th instead of punting or kicking the field goal.  Even when it's 4th and 15.  However, lets make it fun for everyone when your playing a human and get fair play involved.  If your gonna go for it, 4th and 1 or even a few when your down, or tied trying to secure a lead, that's fine.  When you're up 21-0 and you're going for it on 4th and long, that's just cheezy.  Everyone knows what I mean, let's try and keep it fun for everyone.  Also, onside kicking when you're up and in the 1st quarter, also cheezy.  Like I said, everyone gets what I mean by fair play.  Let's play fair.

Advancing:  Now, I'd like to progress once a week, or even close to it.  Once everyone is ready and played their game for the week, I'll progress the week no matter when it is.  If there are one or two stragglers and the week is up, I'll probably wait a day or so to progress but eventually, I will just manually progress if those players aren't ready to go.  Sorry!

The league name is FarveDollarFootlong and is an open league so no password is required!

Below are a list of available teams.  I'll try to update these as much as I can but if you're ever in doubt, just search for the league on Madden 13 and you'll be able to find it.

BEARS

BENGALS

BILLS

BRONCOS

BROWNS

BUCCANEERS

CARDINALS

CHARGERS

CHIEFS

COLTS  (Grand02PrixGTP)

COWBOYS

DOLPHINS

EAGLES

FALCONS

49ERS

GIANTS

JAGUARS

JETS

LIONS

PACKERS

PANTHERS

PATRIOTS

RAIDERS

RAMS

RAVENS

REDSKINS

SAINTS

SEAHAWKS

STEELERS

TEXANS

TITANS

VIKINGS

I'm going to wait till I get a few teams, maybe like 5-10, to advance to week 2 just to give everyone a chance to join.

Hope that answers all your questions but if not, PM me or ask right here.  I'd say the best way to get ahold of me is to PM me on PSN.  My user name is Grand02PrixGTP.

Now, I'll kill a snitch....I'm not saying I have, I'm not saying I haven't. You know what I mean. - Peyton Manning 

Message 1 of 1 (383 Views)
0 Likes