I Only Post Everything
1226 posts

Re: MAG sucks

Nov 3, 2011

Remember when this game didn't lag? oh yea that was back when it had support.

you KNOW this game doesnt have support from sony or zipper anymore.  so why is this even an issue?  When a company takes away servers and pretty much abandons an online only game, dont you think its going to spiral out of control?

quit yer b**chin' I've seen worse lag than the lag in this game.

Mischief N mayheM
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 28 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Nov 4, 2011

I lol'd.... well aware thanks. Just talking about what the game is doing. Which is the purpose of the forum. If I could just get Escalation to load and get that last bronze trophy. I'd be at 100% for MAG. This is why I play it still only. Since the game mode doesn't load but once or so a week off  random luck. I play DOM in the mean time.

Same goes to you above me..... I'd suggest you go back to where to came from since you are so late to the thread.

lol,,,, DOM game just froze again at the 14:43 mark. I just reset my router and modem just before this game too.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 28 (36 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1384 posts

Nov 5, 2011

i played escalation yesterday u might hav to redownload it try interdiction its fun

Foxtrot48,Killingsworth328,[L!C]St_PierreCannoli

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 28 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Nov 7, 2011

Moved on to UC3. Had the game two days now. Beat it on normal and have over 85% of the trophies already. Is this real life?

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 28 (36 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Nov 22, 2011

in my own defence of MAG before it started freezing like a mother F!@!er i played mag till like 7 in the morning and had no lag at all this was before any updates, before interdiction existed etc.

ever since zipper started adding new updates and add ons it messed everything up mag was the best game before updates

i stopped playing MAG once i became a 8th veteran which in fact took forever cause i'm hardly ever on anymore

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 28 (36 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Dec 3, 2011

before they patched the game, i called into ps asking them about it, the lady had no clue, but want me to make sure i had my router set right for my ps3, (don't remember all the details) but i set this to that and so forth, (basically letting the ps3 have a right away to my roughter) and think it's made a huge change on how i play games online,.. i don't think i have issues with any online game now, less it be the server on their end, and still i don't see any problems,..
mag once in awhile has some lag, but nothing i can't handle,..
i suggest tweaking the roughter for your ps3, and be sure your running it through cables and not wireless, that'll really make a differance too

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 28 (36 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1101 posts

Dec 3, 2011

Wired is best, i actually "loading" wifi..but sometimes lag or freezing is here, with or without cables XL

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 28 (36 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Dec 13, 2011

This game now is officially called LAG.Shame really buckfast.jpgHave a few bottles on me !!!

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 28 (36 Views)
0 Likes