Feb 10, 2010
2 bugs added
Message 20 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Re: To ZIPPER Interactive, some minor suggestions

Feb 10, 2010
Good suggestions, while some might not be feasible, I definately think most need a looking over.
Message 21 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Feb 10, 2010
leaders should be able to send quick pre written messages to noobs to help them
Message 22 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Feb 10, 2010
Great post agree with most everything you put down.
Message 23 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Feb 10, 2010

While I agree with some stuff HollandHards has posted here, I agree with Bloemei that a lot of it is just a matter of learning the game. Too many of these suggestions are fixed by simply speaking into your mic and asking where your squad leader is, Go take out that AA Baterry, etc... You ask too much dude! And I could be wrong but I would assume that First Platoon, Alpha Squad is fighting First Platoon, Alpha. That's whose bunker you want to destroy. As for the rest, "far left" or "far right" will have to do.

I totally agree that it would be nice to change your loadout during game play at the ammo resupply or bunkers. Too often I load out with my rig from the last battle I was in and now I need to self kill in order to change my loadout. And speaking of loadouts, while configuring my loadout in the Armory, it would be nice if there was a number at the top of the screen indicating which loadout I was working on. It just saves time from hitting the back button, "DO YOU WANT TO SAVE CHANGES", YESSSSSSS. Then seeing which loadout I'm in because I'm burnt and forgot during the process.

It was also mentioned that battlefield promotions are not significantly notified. Too often I could have made important strikes or set fragos but didn't because I didn't see the little yellow lighthouse next to my name pop up. I was too busy trying not to die during the battle to notice that I was promoted.

Last suggestion: A 20 second clock count down would be helpful in helping me decide whether to bleed out or wait to be resucitated. During the blockade extended spawn time as well. Just a little timer in the lower right corner to let me know where the respawn timer is at. Thanks for reading, It's a great game!!

Do Unto Others!
Message 24 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Feb 10, 2010

tuko wrote:

hell, the more I read this the more I dislike you. Zipper made things this way for a reason....

....Groups are 8 for a reason... there is 8 in a squad. If you had 10, where will the last two guys go? you don't make sense. 

Too Funny Dude! I love it!

I would like Zipper to release a booklet guide with instructions. Like the God Of War II Guide with all the nice pictures... Then we could have maps with locations, who is on what side, where the objectives are and which platoons go where. It should be released in the guide on one of those neat army maps that real soldiers carry that you always see them taking out of their shirt and unfolding to look at. You know the one... It's the map you see in all the movies when they talk about how many clicks they need to traverse to get to their objectives. That's what I want!! Smiley Wink

Do Unto Others!
Message 25 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Feb 11, 2010
3 minor bugs added
Message 26 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Feb 11, 2010
some new found bugs added
Message 27 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
5 posts

Feb 11, 2010
Hello. What I want to see are more different controller configurations. Well, really all I want is the ability to use R2 as my primary fire button. It just feels more natural using a button that feels like a trigger to fire. 
Message 28 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes