Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Re: 10 things all MAG players SHOULD know and dont seem to

Mar 2, 2010
At long range it loses accuracy, at close range you'll never miss unless you're a terrible shot. Even with the suppressor it's a great close range weapon.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 27 (363 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: 10 things all MAG players SHOULD know and don't seem to

Mar 3, 2010

MoutonDocile wrote:

This one is regarding the skill tree.

If you plan on going the "Improved resuscitation" and "Improved Healing" route, you don't need to get the first resuscitation skill. Just get "Improved Healing" and "Improved resuscitation" right away, saves you some precious skill points. This is a nice thing to do when doing a respec. Usually I take the first resuscitation skill when I'm a very low level, and switch to full resuscitation once I have enough points or when I feel like it! 

Sweet baby jesus, i never noticed you could skip resuscitation!  I'm gonna get me an extra doo-dad for my rifle

Message Edited by Alexpi on 03-02-2010 06:22 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 27 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Mar 3, 2010
+1 for using 'sweet baby jesus' and 'doo-dad' in the same post.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 27 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Mar 4, 2010
To bad this thread can't be put on the news section of the game so everyone will see it!
GT-LOUNGE.NET
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 27 (363 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 4, 2010

MoutonDocile wrote:

This one is regarding the skill tree.

If you plan on going the "Improved resuscitation" and "Improved Healing" route, you don't need to get the first resuscitation skill. Just get "Improved Healing" and "Improved resuscitation" right away, saves you some precious skill points. This is a nice thing to do when doing a respec. Usually I take the first resuscitation skill when I'm a very low level, and switch to full resuscitation once I have enough points or when I feel like it! 

great tip.  i had no idea.  thanks for the heads up. 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 27 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Mar 5, 2010
edited the post to include additional tips and gave credit to those that provided them thank you everyone and keep those tips rollin in!
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 27 (363 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Mar 10, 2010

If you whole squad is bleeding out, there is no one to rez you. Release already.

If your all by yourself 250m or more from the objective and get shot. Release already don't expect a medic to abandon the rest of the squad only to get shot running to you.

When your opponent runs in with 4 guys to take an objective and you kill them all, by all means finish them off so the fifth guy does res them all at the objective.

Double Tap

Double Tap

DOUBLE TAP!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 27 (363 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Mar 11, 2010
Very nice thread!! If ur a noob your FIRST purchases should be medkit and rez (down the line you can skip the first rez and get the last one.) then go around rez and don't worry about trying to kill everyone. u get way more XP that way
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 27 (363 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 13, 2010
I f#@kin' love this post. More people should read up on this.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 27 (363 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 15, 2010
Another bit to add about rezing if your heading into a large firefight rez someone first, the med kit has a cooldown so get someone else up then start shooting. If you live long enough, haul it out again asap. Theres alot of times when charging in guns blazing is necessary and you probably wont live very long in that situation, but if u got someone else up first maybe they will survive long enough to return the favor. All too often I see guys charging past allies on the ground to open fire on a room full of enemies, they die quick and objectives dont get taken that way.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 27 (363 Views)
0 Likes