Feb 10 2010
By: GILLATRONIC Monster Hunter 41 posts

Assault Skills Question

3 replies 3 views Edited Feb 10, 2010
What are the best assault skills to get? I looked at the stats on SVER's AK-103 and it seems worthless compared to the AG-94. Any suggestions?
Message 1 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
892 posts

Re: Assault Skills Question

Feb 10, 2010

I'm leery of the stats on the weapons. I've used both weapons extensively and the 103 is certainly a more powerful weapon. If you're going to focus on an assault rifle, grab all the passive skills, and every rifle as well. You'll find yourself downgrading to the Tier 2 rifle for some builds, and really won't want to use the AG-74U.

Finally, definitely get the grenade launcher and it's reload speed. It's an excellent tool, especially for finishing enemies and clearing rooms.

Message Edited by thegreedyturtle on 02-09-2010 10:47 PM
Message 2 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
354 posts

Feb 10, 2010
In my last setup I used all the assault rifles.  I really liked the 103, but you have to feather the trigger.  try to get a 3 round burst and you will be accurate.  If you just unload you will just shoot everything around the target, and not the target.  Of course the fore grip is manditory
--------------------------------
MAG Divisional Lead Officer - S!K NAT!ON
www.siknation.com
Message 3 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Feb 10, 2010
I was Medic/Assault but i just respeced and went full on assault (sorry dead guys... I will miss you) What is a good sub build? I'm thinking of going Athleticism. Something about Increased Health makes my pants wet. But also playing Joker with Poison Grenades sounds awesome. Any suggestions on what might be more useful/pwnage?
Message 4 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes