Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 30 2012
By: xWolfx77 First Son 14 posts
Accepted Solution

Before I begin MAG

3 replies 606 views Edited Jan 30, 2012

Hey all

I know it's pretty late to say, but I just picked up Mag. Got it for like 11 bucks at Gamestop. So before I start playing (Im in this mess of mosnter updates now), can you guys give me a few pointers? I really know nothing about it other than its a huge FPS online game. Heard a little about different groups, but would like to know more about em. I took a look for a general noob guide, but didn't find any myself. If anyone has a link to get me started, I'd appreciate that too

Message 1 of 4 (606 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: Before I begin MAG

Jan 31, 2012

Hey Wolf,

NP alot of people still play mag. I guess hehe (the wait times are kind of long but when you get into a game its worth the wait). Well first off GET A MED KIT. yup, it takes about 4 or 5 skill points to get the max resuscitation (or how ever you spell it) skill. It gives you 10 exp every heal so if you run around healing people you be at a high level in no time. DON'T snipe untill you can get a better sniper rifle and a variable scope because the default sniper rifle sucks (you can't get long range with a low power scope and it takes like 3 shots to kill someone if it isn't a head shot). And lastly although the SMG has bad stopping power you can get it a suppresser and a reflex sight by level 11 whille you'll need to wait till level 20 to get a assult riffle suppresser. Well ya that about wraps it up... also get a mic cause comunication and teamwork is everything in this game. Oh and What PMC did you join Raven, Sver or Valor? I'm Raven so if you chose the Raven PMC i'll be more then willing to add you to the clan I'm in and mabye we can play together sometime

Whoa that was long lol

Message 2 of 4 (606 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 31, 2012

I have noticed that about the wait times. Last night it wasn't to bad, but today it's been about 15 and counting. I played a bit last night, and just actually got to read this today, so I... well somewhat did what ya said . I have been sniping a ton. And not doing great, but not terrible. I've notice what you said is true though. It does take a lot of shots if it's not a headshot. I'll try running with that... Apex I think? And yeah I did choose Raven so if you wanna add me, me and my friend have been playing a bit and will be tonight around 7 pm Eastern time. We're not great though, so I dont wanna pull ya down haha. I think my K/D is a 1.2 I wanna say. Pretty low but when I unlock a good sniper I"ll change that lol. I do have a mic so I'm good there too. My PSN is: xWolx77.

Message 3 of 4 (606 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 31, 2012

Awesome if you want give me your friends psn I'll add you both to the clan I'm in. Of course I'll help you guys (lol im only level 15 cuz i switched from sver to raven) but probobly not tonight. I can play either Thursday Friday or saturday from about 4:00 Hawaii time. Oh and if your gonna use apex you should get a fore grip and a reflex sight. But your kill to death ratio is pretty good compared to mine I have like .41 lol

Message 4 of 4 (606 Views)
0 Likes