Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4802 posts

Re: Camping?

Feb 18, 2011
matters where it is ...
Especially on defense, kinda what the definition of the game is to camp ...
judg3s2
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Feb 21, 2011

scrub lol i hate camping only snipers so camp

PFCLAWSON
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (27 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1046 posts

Mar 7, 2011

I dont do much camping but when i do I sit concealed close to an enemy spawn, wait for a whole group to spawn, look behind them if there is no stragglers, then i run behind them and start knifing and shooting them.

I do this alot on Raven suppression when i am attacking the side with the 3 staircases on the enemy side. I got to to the left side on the enemy side of the map and there is this building with 2 staircases and a balcony that goes 3/4 around the building, the buidling is right next to the spawn, i camp there on the balcony waiting for all the spawners to run by and then i jump down behind them and knife and shoot them from behind, eventually after a few spawns they start hunting me and with my motion sensor and and jammer its fun playin hide and seek ad killin them, on average i get 25 kill streaks in this camping spot but the most i ever got here was a 38 kill streak because i was lucky to find a gun with a silencer after mine ran out of ammo.

Photobucket
breakage96 and TotalBreakage
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 7, 2011

Effective technique if executed properly!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3035 posts

Mar 7, 2011
Effective technique.

When I roll as a random and attacking..I try to find a path and secure it.

For example, attacking Raven's Sabo map. I will normally try to hold down the temple center path. This allows for a movement to the middle/back by both platoons. It also lets me get rid of snipers in C. I will often not move from the temple area at all. I will stay there and make sure its "secure" for the match. Of course, it all depends upon the flow of the battle.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3687 posts

Mar 13, 2011
Whatever it takes to win.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Mar 16, 2011

i dont really think "camping" exists in a game like MAG ....since as a defender the enemies are coming to you, thats all you can do really unless they suck and you redline them.  The only camping in MAG is when snipers lay prone 30 meters within the spawn

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Mar 16, 2011
I agree with burninator95 STOP COMPLAINING!!!! JUST PLAY AND GET BETTER BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T WE WILL RED LINE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B. W. M.
Clan Leader WiNNeR$
Clan Tag

R.A.V.E.N.

Get your Portable ID!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 22, 2011

camping is good as a sniper, the commando's its a hit a miss type of play.. I fined the most effective commando's kill and move. don't hang around. as a sniper you want the bigest gun with the highpower scope. one shot one kill. you don't want to be blasting a away 2 or 3 shots every time the bullet wash gives you away like a laser beam the the dot. its a good way to get sniper rounds sent back to you or knived by a commando....

Sniper 101 if starter rifle silencer and for gip a must. camp and snipe mid range of map.  save for the big boy sniper rifle and high power scope and bybod. snipe from back of the map.  puts you out of their range of the mid range snipers and assualt and support targets. so the loud report of the weapon will be ignored do to the close in fighting....

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (27 Views)
0 Likes