Apr 05 2011
By: Tanker_67 First Son 2 posts

Getting on top on Syr Darya Uplink map.

2 replies 50 views Edited Apr 5, 2011

Can anyone tell me how to get on top of the first building on the right just past the gate on A side of this map when attacking?  I am able to jump on to the wall from a ledge, then jump onto the barbed wire and from there onto the first level of the roof.  I have seen someone all the way on top and can not figure out how they get up there.  I like to snipe sometimes and thought this might be a good perch to do it from.  Also, the next building after that between A and the low area where the parachutes drop down is another building I see people on sometimes.  I have been able to get on top when I parachute and steer to the left but I have seen people on top while still attacking A. Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
978 posts

Re: Getting on top on Syr Darya Uplink map.

Apr 7, 2011

Tanker_67 wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to get on top of the first building on the right just past the gate on A side of this map when attacking?  I am able to jump on to the wall from a ledge, then jump onto the barbed wire and from there onto the first level of the roof.  I have seen someone all the way on top and can not figure out how they get up there.  I like to snipe sometimes and thought this might be a good perch to do it from. Also, the next building after that between A and the low area where the parachutes drop down is another building I see people on sometimes.  I have been able to get on top when I parachute and steer to the left but I have seen people on top while still attacking A. Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Can't help you on that one. I've seen someone do that before but not from the beginning. So that's still a mystery to me.

This one is easy. You need a light armor to pull it off. There's a tower between that building and the lower level where paratroopers usually land. It's basically a run and jump off from the rail facing the attckers side.

Message 2 of 3 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Re: Getting on top on Syr Darya Uplink map.

Apr 7, 2011

Nothing anybody did while up there has ever been useful.

Message 3 of 3 (50 Views)
0 Likes