Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 23 2012
By: Silerius First Son 8 posts

Hope for Valor in Dom.

8 replies 404 views Edited Jan 23, 2012

Dear fellow Valor players:

It has to my attention....that we valor players do not understand teamwork....

A problem that occurs when we do not understand what to do....

Listen to the voices of your comrades...heal even though it might not be possible....

try and succeed. Help others when possible, also repair when possble....

Cover fire around eachother, throw flashes, grenades, poison gas or smoke grenades at the enemy.

There is an old saying of mine..... 

"Possibility is chance, without it, loss is an experience to be gain upon....also yet at the same time.... never a complete loss."

Fire at the enemy until your ammo dries, then use your sidearms to cover your tracks...even for a millisecond!

A millisecond lost from the enemy means a barely slight chance of victory.

Use our (Valor's) disadvantage against them, run like mad and then have a teammate shoot at them, even if you die in the process.

Have teamwork, cover the man besides you, aim till you see them in you range of your weapon thus press the trigger....contain them in our reach...not theirs!

Plan strategies under the cover of enemy fire... think on your feet, concentrate on the objective.... and your teammates....doesn't matter if you understand or not regardless of being a man or woman in a language barrier of any kind....

If anyone understand my message....understand that our PMC Valor will prosper within our teamwork and understanding of each other.

This Level 53, Squad Leader, Silerius signing out.....Pray for victory and our team spirit

The valor anthem:

"Valor is the greatest! We shall never surrender!!! Bullets don't harm me nor my squad!! A team of fortune, bonds, and Brotherhood!!!! Hoorah!"

Message 3 of 9 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Re: Hope for Valor in Dom.

Jan 23, 2012

i think i just shed a tear lol

Message 1 of 9 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
410 posts

Jan 23, 2012

night-times wrote:

i think i just shed a tear lol

You like my reaction to my sig

FuN - F3AR US NOW- Raven - L33T 4kd+ Players

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 9 (404 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 24, 2012

Good read!

It does irratate me how so many people are just for themselves in the game.

Message 4 of 9 (404 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jan 25, 2012

Today I played a sabotage match against SVER (I'm in valor) and it was the greatest match I have ever played. Me and a bunch of other VETs (my clan mates) were defending. Platoon leader told everyone to camp A. It was the first time I have ever seen Valor respond to orders so well. All but a few blue dots were at A... The greatest moment in that match was, as we finally began to get overrun at A. A brilliant squad went and took B. Quickly B got overrun, but we had enough time to regain A. Eventually, A and B were captured and we were forced back to C. We stood against SVER until the final 30 seconds in which we unfortunately were overrun and C was destroyed... It gave me hope that valor might someday beat SVER... With teamwork...

Message 5 of 9 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
410 posts

Jan 25, 2012

That would be pretty epic. Not gonna lie.

FuN - F3AR US NOW- Raven - L33T 4kd+ Players

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 9 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Jan 29, 2012

Clan up if your going to play Dom

Untitledfj.png

Message 7 of 9 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Feb 7, 2012

That was a great game bro. We can do that everytime, just use teamwork guys.

Message 8 of 9 (404 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 12, 2012

I want to say when I started playing this game a year ago I was on a clan in Valor. We were great because of the teamwork. We also were there to help others who were unfamiliar with maps or missions. This was huge. So now here I am a year later getting back into the game and I see this mess of a game going on. My old clan are all on SVER and I am without a clan. Not to mention the maps have all changed? When did this happen? Also, wasn't there a map where you could just go in and kill everyone. I was thinking that was suppression.

daws122 is my handle. I would love to join a clan, you can count on me to play on a team.

Thanks

Message 9 of 9 (404 Views)
0 Likes