I Only Post Everything
1029 posts

Re: Interdiction Strategies

Jun 25, 2010

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

WONDERFUL, OK, I GOT DUDE FROM MYTHBUSTERS, STIMPY, MARCUS FENIX,  IS IT VIVI? FROM FFIX, AND HOUSE. WHO ARE THE OTHERS? THAT DUDE AT THE TOP RIGHT LOOKS LIKE THAT EMO WUSS FROM SCRUBS.

YO SHOULD PUT IN THE TODD FROM SCRUBS AND THAT BOWED UP DUDE ZAK FROM GHOST ADVENTURES:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 46 (18 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1302 posts

Jun 27, 2010

Yeah really theres not much to do when youve got a squad of VE and UPS in your platoon. I told them what to do and the next i know PDIGGY was yelling at me for telling him what to do. But if he puts up those numbers i could care less if hes not listening as long as hes killing.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 46 (18 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1029 posts

Jun 28, 2010

inhuman21 wrote:

Yeah really theres not much to do when youve got a squad of VE and UPS in your platoon. I told them what to do and the next i know PDIGGY was yelling at me for telling him what to do. But if he puts up those numbers i could care less if hes not listening as long as hes killing.

WELL I WAS IN INT GAMES WITH YOU GUYS BEFORE THEN, AND WE LOST. THAT LITTLE COORDINATION BETWEEN YOU AND ME MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE. AFTER PLAYING INT ALL WEEKEND, I WSH IT WAS LIKE THAT EVERY GAME, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, EVERY TIME SINCE THEN WHEN I JUMP ON COMPANY CHAT , THE OTHER PL DOESNT ANSWER

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 46 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Jun 30, 2010

that works most of the time but usually there is some stupid idiot as pl

first take cotrol of c and then have of each platoon to a amnd the other have to b but have a few good men hold down c always have a good sniper patroling c

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 46 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
203 posts

Jul 6, 2010

This only works on Interdiction but if your APC just blew up and you died, then 1 second before you spawn, you can switch your spawn to APC, then you would have an APC earlier.  You don't have to wait 3 spawns to get your APC back.  I know this works on SVER and Valor, not sure about Raven.:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 46 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Apr 3, 2011

Another useful thread for those that just got the map bundle like me :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 46 (18 Views)
0 Likes