Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
491 posts

Re: Pokey's Guide to Effective Shotgun Diplomacy

Jul 23, 2010

BradyhahaALT wrote:
(sigh) you cant be ninja with a shotgun you can with a suppressed smg or mp

Eh, you can be sneaky with any weapon as you make your approach, you'll just show up on the radar when you fire.

But yeah, the rate of fire means so little. Valor's shotgun is powerful and has the biggest magazine capacity, that in my book means it's the best for my playstyle. So...no, the game designers are not "anti-american", that's just stupid.

Be a Better Shotgunner! Check out Pokey's Guide to Effective Shotgun Diplomacy
Message 50 of 100 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Jul 23, 2010

BradyhahaALT wrote:
Story?

Eh, I felt that post was too **bleep**ish, so I edited it lol.

Message 51 of 100 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4669 posts

Jul 24, 2010

BradyhahaALT wrote:
(sigh) you cant be ninja with a shotgun you can with a suppressed smg or mp

lol, speak for yourself.

Message 52 of 100 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
201 posts

Jul 24, 2010
i do and lets think about this if you shoot the shotgun everyone in the area that looks at the map knows it
Message 53 of 100 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Jul 24, 2010

Come on guys no fighting, this is a thread to help people, not bicker about terminology.

Message 54 of 100 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4669 posts

Jul 25, 2010

BradyhahaALT wrote:
i do and lets think about this if you shoot the shotgun everyone in the area that looks at the map knows it

Boudini shoots the fastest. I said it makes me feel more like a ninja, and it does, because i feel like i can jump into a group of enemies and take them out faster than i could with any of the other shotguns.

Yes, you cant put a silencer on the shotty, but that does not mean that it isnt a good weapon for sneaking. The lack of firing is what makes it stealth, and the 1-hits mean that you can be deadly quick, which is ninja to me. Theres a reason the shotty is a commando weapon.

but like the OP said, this isnt about bickering. Ive seen a lot of people use the shotty as an assualt weapon. I got my 4000 or so kills by stealth, though.

Message 55 of 100 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
201 posts

Jul 26, 2010
i accept your apology...

lol jk
Message 56 of 100 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
378 posts

Jul 27, 2010

kudos

you did a really good job 

member of S*K
Photobucket

Message 57 of 100 (310 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Aug 2, 2010
Just saying Valor has the slowest rate of fire on their shotgun, lowest ammo in their smg, their smg just became usable as of the last patch, the knife is almost completely worthless and should be either fixed or thrown out altogether and we have the easiest maps to attack....Valor definitely gets the shaft in most aspects of the game but that's alright, I'd rather be Valor than a na zi or co m m ie...

If there was an easy, medium and hard mode this is how it would be...

Sver - easy mode

Raven - medium

Valor - hard

meaning it takes more skill to be good on Valor and etc etc...regardless my clan and I will smoke any of you guys we come across.
Message 58 of 100 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
378 posts

Aug 3, 2010

biggn82 wrote:
Just saying Valor has the slowest rate of fire on their shotgun, lowest ammo in their smg, their smg just became usable as of the last patch, the knife is almost completely worthless and should be either fixed or thrown out altogether and we have the easiest maps to attack....Valor definitely gets the shaft in most aspects of the game but that's alright, I'd rather be Valor than a na zi or co m m ie...

If there was an easy, medium and hard mode this is how it would be...

Sver - easy mode

Raven - medium

Valor - hard

meaning it takes more skill to be good on Valor and etc etc...regardless my clan and I will smoke any of you guys we come across.

knife is same on every faction, valor shotgun has most ammo per "clip", valor smg is strong in my opinion and drops people just as well when compared to the other two smgs. have you played and used the other factions guns? cause it sounds like you'll rather burn another fractions weapon than use it. the only thing that i agree with you on is that valor's maps are the easiest to beat. My playing has been just about the same on every faction except now that i'm in a clan my playign has improved. so IMO the weapons across factions are fine. valor didn't get the short end of the stick

member of S*K
Photobucket

Message 59 of 100 (310 Views)
0 Likes