Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Re: Sniper Techniques

Oct 23, 2011

xD i can do all that stuff with a t3 sniper,medkit and basic armour. No interdiction upgrade just normal mesh. Its called quickscoping xD not as good for high kills but i get around 50 kills 10-20 deaths Or go the old fashioned t1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 51 of 62 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Oct 25, 2011

night-times wrote:

ha.. you're funny, my philosphy is kill them first before they get you, +6cc armor is just a sign that you're weak and a terrible sniper. i've never wore anything above a 2cc armor when i snipe. i have screen shots over 2 months proving that skill > armor

again, don't t2/t3 snipe please people of MAG, you aren't helping and it's not that fun in the end unless you're extremely commited in that role and can prove it with very high kills

so pretty much my goal is to get everyone to stop camping with a T3 and getting 40 kills in a 30 minute dom game with no med kit and hasn't left the spawn yet

all those done in dom LUL

Message 52 of 62 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1440 posts

Nov 2, 2011

night-times wrote:

ha.. you're funny, my philosphy is kill them first before they get you, +6cc armor is just a sign that you're weak and a terrible sniper. i've never wore anything above a 2cc armor when i snipe. i have screen shots over 2 months proving that skill > armor

again, don't t2/t3 snipe please people of MAG, you aren't helping and it's not that fun in the end unless you're extremely commited in that role and can prove it with very high kills

so pretty much my goal is to get everyone to stop camping with a T3 and getting 40 kills in a 30 minute dom game with no med kit and hasn't left the spawn yet

And dont get near his spot when he is t3 sniping at paratroopers or he will tk if you dont move, then bitch about it in the CD lobby, then have a temper-tantum and say hes not picking up a sniper again since so many other wanna do it. 

Fact is night-times is a little bitch that thinks no one else in his clan or game should be sniping than him. I had respect for him until that conversation a few months back, then to here the interclan fighting and talking behind each others backs.

It was inevitiable that someone would take down RND in one way or another.  There are those that were and still are in RND that do deserve some respect for thier game.

I for one and glad to hear my alt got kicked from RND, and i wont be rejoining, no offense to RND but the same things are gonna happen again.  That and i may never play MAG again, with BF3,DCUO now free to play and the dlc's coming for DA2, Skyrim in a few weeks, i may not play much BF3 going forward either.

Message 53 of 62 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
547 posts

Dec 13, 2011

MD4TheWin wrote:

I've found that there is a lot more leading required now since 1.06 then when it first came out. When I started playing it was once you push the button, half the time they're already dead.

(Don't forget that the further away you are the more you will have to lead them.)

more sniper kills than anybody but like 3 people says ur wrong

An image:

Message 54 of 62 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
547 posts

Dec 13, 2011

night-times wrote:

isnt this you though?

An image:

Message 55 of 62 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
547 posts

Dec 13, 2011

AustinKane wrote:

night-times wrote:

And dont get near his spot when he is t3 sniping at paratroopers or he will tk if you dont move, then ***** about it in the CD lobby, then have a temper-tantum and say hes not picking up a sniper again since so many other wanna do it. 

Fact is night-times is a little ***** that thinks no one else in his clan or game should be sniping than him. I had respect for him until that conversation a few months back, then to here the interclan fighting and talking behind each others backs.

It was inevitiable that someone would take down RND in one way or another.  There are those that were and still are in RND that do deserve some respect for thier game.

I for one and glad to hear my alt got kicked from RND, and i wont be rejoining, no offense to RND but the same things are gonna happen again.  That and i may never play MAG again, with BF3,DCUO now free to play and the dlc's coming for DA2, Skyrim in a few weeks, i may not play much BF3 going forward either.

agree on everything said about night times

An image:

Message 56 of 62 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Jan 13, 2012

AustinKane wrote:

night-times wrote:

And dont get near his spot when he is t3 sniping at paratroopers or he will tk if you dont move, then ***** about it in the CD lobby, then have a temper-tantum and say hes not picking up a sniper again since so many other wanna do it. 

Fact is night-times is a little ***** that thinks no one else in his clan or game should be sniping than him. I had respect for him until that conversation a few months back, then to here the interclan fighting and talking behind each others backs.

@ austin

my point isn't getting across, i remember the game because it was full of the usual stereotypes including you austin, both letters were red and the entire time you were trying to compete with me for paratrooper kills. do i really have to brag and say i could out parasnipe you anyday? it's stupid and trying to justify you're uselessness in that game is sad in itself, it's hard enough as it is to justify anyone parasniping including myself - but that is the thing, i can "prove" that i should be allowed to snipe where and when i want to.

going on the mag forums crying about a simple tk because i didn't want you sniping, lol flattering. personally, maybe 1-3 people should be 'allowed' to parasnipe in RND, i've seen a couple that can get close to justifying them do it but again... there must be consistent proof they're able to do it. No i simply said if you want to snipe, go do it. i'm not going to compete with lesser snipers for 20 minutes watching our letters go red because everyone wants to snipe, you can snipe, i'll go do the letters it's simple as that.

frankly i don't care about this respect crap, you earn it and i don't even know you. sounds like you're the one with the temper tantrum

@ almighty, get back to me in 6ish years, then i might listen to what you have to say, chin up kid

Message 57 of 62 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jan 15, 2012

this WHOLE thread is a joke, all of u dwarves suck, go home and cry

Photobucket
Message 58 of 62 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Jan 16, 2012

GNOMESinDA_HOUSE wrote:

this WHOLE thread is a joke, all of u dwarves suck, go home and cry

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/633613/Jing/2012-01-16_0450.png

Message 59 of 62 (546 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1046 posts

Jan 16, 2012

lol dont mind the gnome. But nite times when I played against you, everyone in my squad was having BS deaths when we where para sniped by you. People on my squad would have 120 health plus the heaviest armor available and we would be getting one shotted without it even being a head shot. Idk how that happens but I was just wondering how you do it.

Photobucket
breakage96 and TotalBreakage
Message 60 of 62 (546 Views)
0 Likes