Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 29 2012
By: FlareHazard First Son 4 posts

Stealth Recon Sniper Help

[ Edited ]
4 replies 521 views Edited Jul 29, 2012

I would like some help on how to build my Stealth Sniper build. I'm currently a level 36 Raven player, using the silenced H M 90 as my main weapon. My aim is horrendous, which led me to stay near the front lines, but still keeping a low profile. I'd rather not sit in one place for too long.  I can't purchase gear such as the Sensor Jammer yet, so any future gear/skill point advice would be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Re: Stealth Recon Sniper Help

Jul 29, 2012

Switch to an AR with a 4x till your aim is better. You can use it in much the same way, and its very accurate at range with the skills and foregrip. I use the Gotha with that setup to countersnipe.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (516 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Could you still put a suppressor on it? And which AR do you recommend?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (513 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Yes, assualt rifles can do pretty much everything and more... theyre the most versatile gun in the game.

On Raven I would recommend the Gotha. Its my favorite AR on the faction, and with 45 bullets you can sure miss a lot and still get the kill. With a 4x, foregrip, and both sets of the stability skills maxed you can literally snipe on full auto. And yes, thats WITH the suppressor.

Stick with a group and watch their backs, or watch a good choke point... either way youve got a very accurate gun at all ranges, with pretty good damage too. All you need to do is get good with it.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Aug 15, 2012

If you want an accurate AR on Raven ATAC 2000 > all

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (474 Views)
0 Likes