Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 05 2010
By: SSGcobraCMDR First Son 7 posts

Tactics, Techniques, & Procedures for 1st time FPS users, Valor & Raven

7 replies 3 views Edited Feb 5, 2010

Im SVER, and I can assure you we are not overpowered.  Yes our weapons put out alot of damage and I mow down enemies like nothing.  But thats because I rock the sub-machine gun and walk my rounds from center mass to your ugly face.  I do die alot to LMG users and AR users when they know what there doing.

Valor and Raven, your tactics and organization are a joke.  No really.  I dont know how many times I took SL or PL and had all the squads bypass the towers in domi and go for bunkers 1st.  And every time it never fails you noobs are all at the towers with your assets already expended before we even spawned.  Your bunkers fall, AA falls, within 2 minutes were camping your spawn.  

In sabo we run as close to your spawn as possible and kill your before you even get close to our consoles.  This is not bad map designs but due to your lak of organization or tactics your spawn like ducks in a row and sprint into our death traps.

You guys suck, truly..  The only times Ive really lost you raven or valor out of 700 games is when were missing a lot of players, or theres a tonage of lag.  Very few times it was because your guys outsmarted us.

Please get your crap together, Im tired of winning matchs in only half the game time, Im trying to get my XP up over here.  Stop Failscading by doing the obvious or playing hot potato with frags for 10 minutes straight

thank you

Message Edited by SSGcobraCMDR on 02-05-2010 02:25 AM
Message 2 of 8 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: My Personal SVER is OP thread

Feb 5, 2010

oh, and have you guys ever heard of Mines.  I hear AP mines are awesome for defending AA and bunkers

/facepalm

Message 1 of 8 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Feb 5, 2010

Who fed the troll?  Let's see, over the last two days I've only lost 3 or so games to SVER, and a few to Valor ... so you are either completely full of the stuff that comes out of a horses hind parts or...

Nah, my question would be this.  Do you play with a clan?  Do you guys 8man queue?  If yes and/or yes, then please don't be surprised that you guys win a majority of your games.  There are still a lot of new players out there and curb-stomping them doesn't say much.  We already know that SVER had a very powerful start to the game launch, and dominated early on, but the scenario that you are describing simply doesn't exist in the games I play.  Guess I'm just lucky to be avoiding you every time huh?! (note the sarcasm in that last sentence before taking it seriously)

Message 3 of 8 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Feb 5, 2010
i enjoy sarcasm, specially when directed at eletists ...
The key to immortality, is first living a life worth remembering!!
Message 4 of 8 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: Tactics, Techniques, & Procedures for 1st time FPS users, Valor & Ra

Feb 5, 2010

Im in a clan, with me myself and I.  A clan of 1 :smileyhappy:.

Yes when I fight enemy clans they step it up a notch.  But....  Even with SVER some of the clans, well I dont know why there clans cause they suck.  But not as much as you guys.

Anyways, the reason you nubs lose is cause your tag dosnt make you more skilled.  The fact that Ill fight off 5-6 reds at an enemy bunker with my knife emo raging agaisnt your grill while the timers ticking dosnt help either.  Its an objective game, not a stat padding game.  Most of you nubs will get greedy and try and get the kill.  Realizing that I just initiated a complex ambush with recon by fire.  nubs...

Many SVER dont understand my tactics either, its ok.  Were not all astronauts.  As a PL for ex, at the last stage of domi Ill send the entire platoon into one console room.  The SL's will cry they dont understand, but it always works cause instead of 2 squads assualting theres 4.  Its called taking the objective by force, a tactic I use in iraq when talking to your girlfriend.  After the perimeter is established those 2 squads move in with fire suppression from the other 2 into the last console.  Thus owning u nubs everytime.

The point is even when Im not in command you guys suck.  When Im in command you really suck.  And when you guys play this game like its Halo you lose everytime. 

Message 5 of 8 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Feb 5, 2010

SSGcobraCMDR wrote:

Im SVER, and I can assure you we are not overpowered.  Yes our weapons put out alot of damage and I mow down enemies like nothing.  But thats because I rock the sub-machine gun and walk my rounds from center mass to your ugly face.  I do die alot to LMG users and AR users when they know what there doing.

Valor and Raven, your tactics and organization are a joke.  No really.  I dont know how many times I took SL or PL and had all the squads bypass the towers in domi and go for bunkers 1st.  And every time it never fails you noobs are all at the towers with your assets already expended before we even spawned.  Your bunkers fall, AA falls, within 2 minutes were camping your spawn.  

In sabo we run as close to your spawn as possible and kill your before you even get close to our consoles.  This is not bad map designs but due to your lak of organization or tactics your spawn like ducks in a row and sprint into our death traps.

You guys suck, truly..  The only times Ive really lost you raven or valor out of 700 games is when were missing a lot of players, or theres a tonage of lag.  Very few times it was because your guys outsmarted us.

Please get your crap together, Im tired of winning matchs in only half the game time, Im trying to get my XP up over here.  Stop Failscading by doing the obvious or playing hot potato with frags for 10 minutes straight

thank you

Message Edited by SSGcobraCMDR on 02-05-2010 02:25 AM

This thread does nothing but insult people on Valor & Raven.  If you want to **bleep** some more, please do on it on General Discussion forum as this one should be kept for actually discussing tactics and strategies.  Someone lock this please.

Message 6 of 8 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1376 posts

Feb 10, 2010
On second thought why was I feeding this S.V.E.R idiot who thinks he and S.V.E.R is all that when SV.E.R can be easier to win against on Sabotage and Aquisition then against Raven.
Message Edited by JamesZilla on 02-09-2010 08:43 PM
Message 7 of 8 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Feb 11, 2010
SVER is overpowered.  IGN said that in their review.  However, SVER can be beat on Domination.  You have to act as a team.  Valor is awesome and the only thing raven is good at is aquisition
Message 8 of 8 (3 Views)
0 Likes