Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 05 2011
By: xcheeseguyx Splicer 54 posts

Take Suggestions From Your Squad

5 replies 45 views Edited Jul 5, 2011

When your squad leader, and that bunker just wont go down and enemy troops are just mowing your squad down, don't you think it might be time for a new plan? If you cant think of a new plan and the platoon leader isn't taking initiative, ask your squad! Some of them may have more time played than you or may know how to get out of the rut your squad is in. Some squad members will even give you ideas without you even asking them, appreciate it and don't try to kick them from the squad like their trying to undermine you. I just got done playing domination and my squad leader was in this exact situation. He was trying to destroy the right side bunker on flores basin transfer but we were getting nowhere, we had 5 squad leaders that round from noobish squad leaders trying to save their "precious" KDR by leaving the game. I told every squad leader i had that round how to get out of this mess but they tried to kick me. The fifth squad leader took command in the last 5 minutes. I told him to FRAGO the far left bunker where they were having more sucess. This squad leader actually did what i suggested and we knocked out all the bunkers in the last 30 seconds. If we would have done this earlier we would have been at our letters. The most successful leaders are open minded and observant. So next time all your doing is earning your squad purple hearts, ask them for some assistance and it may pay off.

My gun fires seven different shades of @#$%, so what's your favourite colour punk?

Message 1 of 6 (45 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Re: Take Suggestions From Your Squad

Jul 5, 2011

xcheeseguyx wrote:

When your squad leader, and that bunker just wont go down and enemy troops are just mowing your squad down, don't you think it might be time for a new plan? If you cant think of a new plan and the platoon leader isn't taking initiative, ask your squad!

Some of them may have more time played than you or may know how to get out of the rut your squad is in. Some squad members will even give you ideas without you even asking them, appreciate it and don't try to kick them from the squad like their trying to undermine you.

I just got done playing domination and my squad leader was in this exact situation. He was trying to destroy the right side bunker on flores basin transfer but we were getting nowhere, we had 5 squad leaders that round from noobish squad leaders trying to save their "precious" KDR by leaving the game.

I told every squad leader i had that round how to get out of this mess but they tried to kick me. The fifth squad leader took command in the last 5 minutes. I told him to FRAGO the far left bunker where they were having more sucess. This squad leader actually did what i suggested and we knocked out all the bunkers in the last 30 seconds. If we would have done this earlier we would have been at our letters. The most successful leaders are open minded and observant. So next time all your doing is earning your squad purple hearts, ask them for some assistance and it may pay off.

Im in your base, killin your dudes!

As Einstein said "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Message 2 of 6 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Jul 6, 2011

I agree.Ideas are hard to come by some times and all you have to do is ask your squad. I know what to do as a squad leader so I don't need any Ideas. I will look at the map.

Message 3 of 6 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 6, 2011

The worst is a squad leader who doesn't talk at all. They never stay on mission when the squad needs them, just off run'n and gun'n. I had more then a few of those.

Message 4 of 6 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 10, 2011

I agree but I have had squads not listen at all, not even when I frago things. I think the absolute worst is when OIC doesn't talk at all either leaving it all to platoon leaders. That isn't the right thing to do either.

Message 5 of 6 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
493 posts

Jul 10, 2011

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

xcheeseguyx wrote:

When your squad leader, and that bunker just wont go down and enemy troops are just mowing your squad down, don't you think it might be time for a new plan? If you cant think of a new plan and the platoon leader isn't taking initiative, ask your squad!

Some of them may have more time played than you or may know how to get out of the rut your squad is in. Some squad members will even give you ideas without you even asking them, appreciate it and don't try to kick them from the squad like their trying to undermine you.

I just got done playing domination and my squad leader was in this exact situation. He was trying to destroy the right side bunker on flores basin transfer but we were getting nowhere, we had 5 squad leaders that round from noobish squad leaders trying to save their "precious" KDR by leaving the game.

I told every squad leader i had that round how to get out of this mess but they tried to kick me. The fifth squad leader took command in the last 5 minutes. I told him to FRAGO the far left bunker where they were having more sucess. This squad leader actually did what i suggested and we knocked out all the bunkers in the last 30 seconds. If we would have done this earlier we would have been at our letters. The most successful leaders are open minded and observant. So next time all your doing is earning your squad purple hearts, ask them for some assistance and it may pay off.

Im in your base, killin your dudes!

As Einstein said "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Recruiting for SVER on MAG. betterhideordie.com

https://www.t-mobilepictures.com/myalbum/photos/photo19/2b/4c/c094c436b39e__1285772257000.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc_arVX3G6s

lol xD

Message 6 of 6 (45 Views)
0 Likes