Strat for Sabatoge Defending:
- 32 people willing to work together
- Strong PL and SLs communicating
- SLs who trust their men to do as ordered
Have all 4 squads spawn at A (either will work but for simplicity we'll say A) and focus on keeping A and basically ignore B.
Why this would work: Your team will have 32 people on the A side, while the other team will have 16 on A side and 16 on B side... until they realize what is happening and have taken B.
PART 2 - option 1
Once the other team has had B for a minute or two, ALL squads must change spawn to B and retake that point.
Why this would work: Your team will now have new spawners (grouped up) taking back B while the few left living at A can hold off for the few moments. Few enemies will be defending B because they all want to be in the action at A.
PART 2 - option 2
Once the other team has had B for a minute or two and you notice that more and more enemies are leaving B alone and flocking towards A, send a stealth squad to B to retake it. Odds are that the enemy at B got bored and has moved to A leaving B virtually defenseless.
Why this would work: The enemy will be confused as to what is happening and will be greedy for kills/points. Once they have secured B for minutes and get bored, they will flock to A and allow B to be taken back easily.
Part 2 - option 3
Completely ignore B and focus all your men at A.
Why this would work: The enemy will have less numbers than you at A. You'll have all 32 where they will probably leave at least a few guys back to defend B (which we don't even care about taking back).
well of course i could work. but then it comes down on how skilled the attackers are and how skilled the defenders are. i mean 1 person could kill the who team if u got a clan u can try it out
The idea is to give your team an edge on numbers by keeping your entire team together while the opposing team is sepearated into two groups.
1. You won't get all 32 players working like that. It's been tried, that I know of, many times in beta and doesn't happen. Best case, you have a clan on the other side and they come over.
2. Let's imagine you get all/most at the objective. Well, this is a problem. Since attackers have objective 2, all they need to do is get the other objective for ONE second and C unlocks.
3. Since one objective is basically without people, the attackers are free to spawn in there and come at you from anywhere, which creates confusion and opens up the door for a quick few second capture, which goes back to point 2.
Finally, if it works, you could have most likely defended as you normally do, because the attackers aren't that skilled/lucky/whatever.
Basically, what you're saying is A/B becomes C except the plant needs to be just one second instead of a longer explosion time.
To counter this, attack with 3 squads and put 1 squad at C. When it unlocks, the whole defending team is basically at one objective and one spawn point and can be cut down easily. They lose.