Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 15 2011
By: THE_RAVEN_ELITE Splicer 54 posts

clan team work...(TRE)

5 replies 35 views Edited Mar 15, 2011

in order for us to succeed as a clan...the first step we need to take is grouping up with each other when ever your online...you don't have to be an officer to group up with each other...if we have 15 clan mates online...i expect all 15 to be in a group...plain and simple...nothing more nothing less...this should be the first thing you do when you get online as a (TRE) member...second step is actually getting a tactical strategy that is effective and easy to execute as a squad...without needing the assistance of other squads in the platoon...if this strategy takes more than 3 and a half minutes to execute...than as the squad leader you need to get plan B in motion...as members in that squad you need to be patient and follow directions that are given...and never give up on the push...third step is over running a bunker or objective as a platoon...if you hear other squad leaders on company chat giving orders to overload far right or left...than you as the squad leader reinforce these orders so that the over load push is very effective...this will insure that the bunker or objective is taken with out any doubt...if all goes as planned than your squad would need to push up and keep the enemies as far back into there spawn as possible....all it takes is one squad member going the wrong way for these tactical maneuvers not to work....

Message 1 of 6 (35 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Re: clan team work...(TRE)

Mar 16, 2011

Dude if someone not grouping up with the rest of the clan kick them out!

Or you like looking at your long roster list to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside???

Also if someone is not playing "team effort fashion" kick them! Don't complain about it! Better to have a solid squad of players loyal to each other instead of a bunch of people/blue dots with the same tag that are useless to the rest of the blue dots on the board!

B. W. M.
Clan Leader WiNNeR$
Clan Tag

R.A.V.E.N.

Get your Portable ID!

Message 2 of 6 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Mar 18, 2011

Lucky-55_ wrote:

Dude if someone not grouping up with the rest of the clan kick them out!

Or you like looking at your long roster list to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside???

Also if someone is not playing "team effort fashion" kick them! Don't complain about it! Better to have a solid squad of players loyal to each other instead of a bunch of people/blue dots with the same tag that are useless to the rest of the blue dots on the board!

your sort of repeating his post... except yours is less convincing

Zipper presents... M.assive A.ction G.ame, starring... M.ore A.ngry G.amers!
Message 3 of 6 (35 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 22, 2011

There is sound advice, but it boils down to comand and control, as well as players willing to become the bait.. cannon fodder for the rest of the squad....

I myself several times have layed my HMG into a fire zone and cutting down targets and not moving forcing a squad to take me on, as I light up on the min map pulling in not only one complete squad but 20% of a second to kill me. Giving my squad -1 a numbers advantage for the objective.

over loading a side works 70% of the time.. I've seen two full squads get mowed down by 3 snipers 3 hmg and two assualt rifles with gernade lanchers.

First snipers engage at range then hmg cut in and then the assualt rifle guys doing control shots. all the while frag/ smoke/ gas/ and flashbangs are going off.  that usually haults the overload side charge. but it leaves you open for the counter push and if most of your group is respawning alows territory gain and set up for next push.

Best idea is a frontal assualt one squad with a flank assault with the other. gets the defenders in a cross fire. spreads the defenders fire power between two groups while you are consertrating all fire on one.

example the house on valor map  seen 3 and 1/2 squads tring to take it in leaving right side undefended. assualt 6 to the house leave other 6. 2 snipers and 4 mg to defend the spawn line. works to be 1 and 1/2 squads. take two squads and the 1/2 and assualt the right side . push right up to there spawn hit it hard and leave 1 squad to hold. bring the squad and 1/2 left and flank the defenders as you hit them the squad and 1/2 moves up from the blocking postion and assualts the house pushing defenders out..

Message 4 of 6 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Mar 29, 2011

Hey I have 2 questions for TRE: how do you guys group up with the spy you have on valor? and why do you cheat? Seems to me like you guys are good enough to just play the game instead of sending out a player on the opposing team to do nothing but spy.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 6 (35 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Spying on the opposite team [Was: clan team work...(TRE)]

Apr 2, 2011

Fryman85 wrote:

how do you guys group up with the spy you have on valor? Seems to me like you guys are good enough to just play the game instead of sending out a player on the opposing team to do nothing but spy.

Do people really do this? Wow! They must have too much time on their hands. Intstead of playing the game they are trying to sabotage for their "own" team so their mates on the opposing side might win a game? That is plain stupid! I play the game because it is fun and because I have made some really great friends in my clan. But if my clan asked me to "take one for the team" and instead of playing with them had to spy for them, I would get the hell out of that clan!

So if anyone really does this: Grow up! MAG is a game. Be a sport and play as intended.

Message 6 of 6 (35 Views)
0 Likes