Jun 17 2012
By: IPwnEVIL Lombax Warrior 225 posts

Alas, more MP DLC leaks. & EC info

0 replies 67 views Edited Jun 17, 2012

The same person to leak the resurgence DLC, has come up with some more information about the next MP DLC to come out.

For reference, round 1.

Mass Effect™ 3: Earth:

The fighting is fiercest when it's your home at stake! Mass Effect 3™: Earth adds mods, gear, and new maps for Rio, Vancouver, and London. It features 3 new weapons: Piranha assault shotgun, Acolyte pistol, and Typhoon light machine gun. Six new human N7 classes are also available: Destroyer, Paladin, Demolisher, Slayer, Shadow, and Fury!

And as a bonus, Mass Effect™ 3: Extended Cut:

An expanded ending for Mass Effect 3. Additional scenes and an extended epilogue reveal the impact of Shepard's choices on the future of the galaxy.

(Nothing that you guys didn't already know about the Extended Cut, but it's at least done.)

There's a topic on the Bioware forums where someone is thinking that I meant that these are coming out at the same time. I did not say that. Also, I'm not the same person that leaked the screenshot of the first DLC, nor was I the one who posted the "Truth" DLC hoax.

Apparently my previous formatting wasn't clear on the difference between titles, descriptions, and my personal comments.

It was pretty evident that the two were being released at the same time in his post.

Bollocks I say.

MP content takes months to do. Months.

Let me be clear: "And as a bonus...", I meant "and on top of leaking a bit about the MP DLC...". They are not all one description. They are two separate DLCs. I lumped them together in one post because I have info on both. Two separate DLCs. These are the descriptions only. No release date on either. Clear enough?

I'll go ahead and put it in quotes, so you can better understand.

(Derp. Fixed a nonsensical sentence.)

Awesome, made it to Kotaku. Now I regret not picking a clever name.

Message 1 of 1 (67 Views)