Feb 11 2011
By: pfowei Splicer 50 posts

ME 2 how do i get Kelly not my cabin

2 replies 16 views Edited Feb 11, 2011

ok playing as a renegade character and having beat the game once.  Looking to beat it again but what dialog choices do i need to have me invite her up to my cabin.  Are her choices tied to me being renegade or paragon?

thanks i'll take my answer off the air

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
234 posts

Re: ME 2 how do i get Kelly not my cabin

Feb 17, 2011

I just talked to her between each mission (Anything I should know about the crew?) on what was a mostly paragon playthrough. Eventually she came up for dinner and promised to feed my fish while she was away...

The image doesn't show the current trophies, but following the link does...

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Re: ME 2 how do i get Kelly not my cabin

Feb 17, 2011

I don't think it matters whether you go Paragon or Renegade, but you do have to do a few things. Just as CitizenThom said, make sure you talk to her in between missions and get the point where you have dinner with her. Then when you do the Suicide Mission you have to make sure she survives and the only way you rescue her is to proceed directly to the Omega 4 Relay right after the crew are taken by the Collectors. (If you do at least one mission after the Collectors take the crew, Kelly will die) After the mission is over and you survive you talk to her again and you should be able to invite her up to your cabin.

One more thing, you cannot be in any relationship with any crew member if you want to romance Kelly.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (16 Views)