Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 13 2012
By: Punfisher Hekseville Citizen 300 posts

ME3 - N7 Defender armor and weapons are gone

[ Edited ]
1 replies 706 views Edited Nov 13, 2012

My PS3 froze a few weeks ago and I had to reformat my system and lost all my game data.  That includes my N7 Collector's Edition content such as my N7 Defender armor and N7 weapons.  I reinstalled my games and all add-on content.  However, my N7 Collector's Edition content is still missing.  After completing the first few missions (Earth, Mars, Citadel) I go to the Normandy's shuttle bay and my bonus gear is still gone. I've contacted EA and they have given me two codes to try.  Each one comes up already used and won't work.  They added the content manually to my accound and it still isn't there.  They asked me to start a new campaign and I have done so twice since.  They asked me to delete all my ME3 data and reinstall it.  I did so.  Started a new campaign again and no luck.  The Reckoner Knight armor and Chakram launcher show up from when I beat the Kingdom of Amular demo a long time ago, but no N7 Collector's Edition content.  Also, there is no email from Admiral Hacket concerning my N7 Defender armor and weapons either. There is not history of any N7 Collector's Edition content in my download history on PSN either (From Ashes is there).  EA keeps telling me that it's showing up on their end, but it is not on my end. 

Also, at the Main Menu under Extras/Accomplishments, even though I have 100% for ME3, it is showing I still have to unlock all the 'From Ashes' and 'Leviathan' trophies.  The N7 HQ website also states I have not unlocked any add-on trophies.  I have synced my trophies hundreds of times since, they should be registering.  I have beat 'From Ashes' again and it still won't register.  I'll try 'Leviathan' again soon.

Also, the 'Leviathan' trophies do not show up in offline mode, they only show up on online mode when synced with the PSN server.

I don't care so much for that, but I want my N7 content back.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

BTW, I tried to post on Bioware's forums, but it says I don't meet the requirements and to see FAQ for more info.  FAQ says I have to be a member for 24 hrs to post.  I've been a member for at least six months.  **bleep**.

Get your Portable ID!
The gap between PS3 and everything before is so huge that backwards compatibility is more important now than ever. PS3 games should be preserved.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (706 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Re: ME3 - N7 Defender armor and weapons are gone

Nov 15, 2012
I finally got things working. The Warfare pack was listed in my download list on PSN. I kept missing it because the list is a mile long and it's all mixed up and disorganized. Maybe you can sort it, idk. The Mass Effect 3 page that shows all my downloads was not showing the Warfare Pack. I still don't know why my Leviathan trophies aren't showing up offline, they only show up when comparing trophies or while viewing online mode.

Get your Portable ID!
The gap between PS3 and everything before is so huge that backwards compatibility is more important now than ever. PS3 games should be preserved.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (695 Views)
0 Likes