Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
9794 posts

Re: Mass Effect 1 for PS3?

Nov 18, 2012

RevShadow_508 wrote:

Ok so I know that the Trilogy is coming out December 4th ( from what I have read) as a full price game with all the DLC for ME1 all the DLC that was on disc for ME2 when it launched and ME3 as is with no free DLC aside from the multiplayer packs you can download, I also know that ME1 will be a standalone title on the PSN for around $20.00 DLC availability is still pending and will be announced more than likely when the game goes live on the network the same day as the trilogy goes out, However I do have one question will Mass Effect 1 be available on a standalone Disc? I have the first 2 games and would prefer my set be all in disc format ( also my PS3 is old and is almost always pushing being full as it is) if any one finds anything that will tell me whether it will be in disc format I would be thank full.

Its only availble in the trilogy for the disc version. Or on PSN if you want the digital version.

Message 41 of 61 (1,970 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Demonhunter84 wrote:

RevShadow_508 wrote:

Ok so I know that the Trilogy is coming out December 4th ( from what I have read) as a full price game with all the DLC for ME1 all the DLC that was on disc for ME2 when it launched and ME3 as is with no free DLC aside from the multiplayer packs you can download, I also know that ME1 will be a standalone title on the PSN for around $20.00 DLC availability is still pending and will be announced more than likely when the game goes live on the network the same day as the trilogy goes out, However I do have one question will Mass Effect 1 be available on a standalone Disc? I have the first 2 games and would prefer my set be all in disc format ( also my PS3 is old and is almost always pushing being full as it is) if any one finds anything that will tell me whether it will be in disc format I would be thank full.

Its only availble in the trilogy for the disc version. Or on PSN if you want the digital version.

Thank you My Friend still not sure if I'm going to bother with the Trilogy or I'm just going to go a new PS3 so I can stop having to Delete data from my PS3 and get the Digital version

Message 42 of 61 (1,955 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10054 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

eck21465 wrote:

thats so not right because i have seen people on youtub play mass effect 2

for the ps3 and at the start they get different beginning then i do it

like they inported there game save from xbox or pc saves and put them on ps3 how did they do that

the ps3 copy of mass effect 2 came with a interactive comic that goes over what happened in the first game... it allowed you to make 5 choices that would effect how me2 starts

>

Message 43 of 61 (1,757 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10054 posts

Dec 4, 2012

RevShadow_508 wrote:

Right now the only way in which you can get the entire series on disc is to trade in the ones you got and buy the trilogy bundle.

>

Message 44 of 61 (1,650 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Teus wrote:

RevShadow_508 wrote:

Right now the only way in which you can get the entire series on disc is to trade in the ones you got and buy the trilogy bundle.

how much dose it cost with the Trade in's and do they do it at EB games/ GameStop

Message 45 of 61 (1,591 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10054 posts

Dec 5, 2012

RevShadow_508 wrote:

Teus wrote:

RevShadow_508 wrote:

how much dose it cost with the Trade in's and do they do it at EB games/ GameStop

quite frankly i really dont know.. 

>

Message 46 of 61 (1,525 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 6, 2012

...and now we have Mass Effect 1 for the PS3. I HAS THE CAKE, NOW!!!!

Message 47 of 61 (1,444 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Dec 6, 2012

well whatever it costs for the trade in method its only $ 14.99 on the PSN and its not as large as I thought it would be so I'm down and dose anyone who has it know if they patched ME2 for Importing saved Data? If so I sense a new marathon game series on my Twitch channel XD

Message 48 of 61 (1,426 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 7, 2012

RevShadow_508 wrote:

well whatever it costs for the trade in method its only $ 14.99 on the PSN and its not as large as I thought it would be so I'm down and dose anyone who has it know if they patched ME2 for Importing saved Data? If so I sense a new marathon game series on my Twitch channel XD

This is what I want to know too. I already have Mass Effect 2 and 3 for PS3. I want to know if the original PS3 version of Mass Effect 2 has been updated to carry over a save from the PSN version of Mass Effect. If you can do this I will be buying the first one from PSN so I can play through the entire trilogy as one character. I don't want to buy it if you can only do this on the trilogy version of Mass Effect 2 though.

Message 49 of 61 (1,349 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Dec 10, 2012

How does ME1 play on the PS3? Is it as smooth as it was on the 360? 

Message 50 of 61 (1,259 Views)
0 Likes