Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
4 posts

Re: Mass Effect 2 Patch

Feb 14, 2011

Game profile data (character data) can't be backed up which renders save data useless. That is part of the problem.

Message 21 of 43 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Feb 15, 2011

Ok look Take your PS3 HDD out and put it in your Laptop and back it up that way.

Message 22 of 43 (68 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 15, 2011

Okay you don't get it. Yes there are workarounds and I am using them but this game is broken and we should have to do this. Not everyone can backup their data what do you say to them? 30+ hr saves gone down the drain is disheartening for anybody. It is a major issue that needs a patch regardless of workaround or the fact that you haven't had it happen to you yet.

Message 23 of 43 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Feb 15, 2011

I get it I'm just saying that there is a high chance that it won't happen to you so don't not play the game because of this I'm not denying its an issue.

Message 24 of 43 (68 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 15, 2011

hello Sony wake up

I am tired of waiting

where this the patch of updating to correct the bugs of the play

I want an answer have a right of the consumer to my side

release soon this patch

I will wait up to the day for 02/18/2011 I demand an answer

Message 25 of 43 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Feb 15, 2011

I've never had any issues with save data corruption even after 80+ hours of play. I am having out of sync audio, though. Hopefully Sony will hurry up and get the patch online, having to start over 100% without the long service medal would suck. Not to mention losing your character and all of your choices.

Message 26 of 43 (68 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Feb 15, 2011

I really enjoyed the demo of this game, ALOT.  And want to buy the full game.  But until this patch goes thru and I here some positive feedback from the community I just cannot justify the purchase at this time. Please fix this Sony.  You want my money, and I want to spend it on this game, but not until its been fixed! =/

Message 27 of 43 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Feb 15, 2011

omega_alpha-619 wrote:

I really enjoyed the demo of this game, ALOT.  And want to buy the full game.  But until this patch goes thru and I here some positive feedback from the community I just cannot justify the purchase at this time. Please fix this Sony.  You want my money, and I want to spend it on this game, but not until its been fixed! =/

Like I said before this should not stop you from buying the game the gamebreaking issues appear to be rare and their are work arounds.

Message 28 of 43 (68 Views)
First Son
30 posts

Feb 15, 2011

Yah and I understand that. but this is a retail product and I should not have to use "workarounds" on a product I pay good money for, sure if this was a free game I downloaded, but not one I paid for and I will not encourage this kind of substandard retail product being put thru to the market by purchasing it, plenty of problem free games out there for that money to go towards,  "Thanks for the offer but i'll have to pass."  XD

Message 29 of 43 (68 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 15, 2011

Attention Sony

I want to know the answer WHEN IT IS GOING TO RELEASE THE PATCH OF UPDATING to correct the Bug of the Mass effect 2

I will be waiting up to the day for 02/18/2011

I want this patch, patch, pacth, patch, patch, patch, patch, patchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Message 30 of 43 (68 Views)
0 Likes