Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
805 posts

Re: Mass Effect 3 Preformance Concerns.

Jul 4, 2012

EA isn't exactly known for standing behind their products.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (651 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Mar 15, 2013

I traded my original Mass Effect 2 and 3 for a friends his new WWE 13 and ended up buying the Mass Effect Trilogy for a great price (Disc over digital EVERY time for me, looking at you Mass Effect 1)...

Anyways long story short, I bought the trilogy expecting bugs to be ironed out on the new discs as less has to be loaded off the hard drive and it suffers from all the same problems! I've been playing the latest Citadel DLC and the framerate at times is downright criminal!

I've seen the game run on 360 and it doesn't suffer from the same amount of issues at all!

Really annoying as I've always thought PS3 to be the more powerful console of the two!

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (454 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jun 6, 2013

I had a really similar issue with Mass Effect 3. It started off with a little lag, then it would take longer for certain environments to load (Citadel II, certain floors on the Normandy)

It only froze once during a cutscene in which I had to restart the system, but then got through it no problem the second try.

It wasn't until the very end of the game when I had only about an hour left that the game went to a full on black screen and I could not get past this one scene no matter what.

Right now I deleted all the game data and am reinstalling it to see if there was any corrupt data on my hard drive.

photo images.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jun 12, 2013
I'm incoming to the PlayStation camp and have to ask: Were these issues ever resolved?

Eagle, Globe and Anchor

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (300 Views)
0 Likes