Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 07 2011
By: mattlhage First Son 3 posts
Accepted Solution

Mass effect 2 Cerberus network

4 replies 102 views Edited Mar 7, 2011

Hey guys, I really need your advice: I have the Mass effect  game, but I don't have the Cerberus network card. So my question is : Does it works? And is it really important to have it, or there is no special need ??

Please answer me quickly !!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Re: Mass effect 2 Cerberus network

Mar 7, 2011

You don't need the Cerberus network pack to play the game.  The pack includes the interactive comic and a few other DLC's.  The Comic does allow you to make a few big choices that would have made by playing the first mass effect game, like Love Interest, saving the Council, etc.  Without the Comic the choices are made for you.

Go ahead and play without it!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Mar 7, 2011

Pretty much what the above guy wrote.  I got it along with my game & the comic is basically the backstory from the 1st game that'll never come to the PS3 due to licensing issues.  That written, the comic does have points where you make decisions that do carry over into the game & the Cerberus pack gives you the Cerberus armor, a few extra missions, & the mercenary character; acheivement/trophy wise there's also 2 or 3 that you can't get unlesss you complete said missions (I.E: Have the Cerberus pack). 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 8, 2011

Thanks men !!!

Thanks for the advice, I was really near tu buy it but if u say its not necessary, I'll not buy it.

Thanks!!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 8, 2011

OK, thanks vry much !!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (102 Views)
0 Likes