Aug 03 2012
By: Stormcloud971 Lombax Warrior 102 posts

Which is the best N7 Multiplayer Character?

3 replies 524 views Edited Aug 3, 2012

Since the success of operation - "Overwatch" 

Each player has received an Overwatch reward pack which includes gear, weapon upgrades, 1 Random N7 Character and other stuff.

Now i'd just like to know which is the best class for overall which has alot of Health, Damage, Shields, Power Damage Etc.

Many have been arguing "Man Demolisher is better than Destroyer" , "Get a better character, Paladin sucks."

Now i don't wanna argue that people say "Fury Sucks, Paladin Sucks." etc.., i wanna know which is the best for overall.

Message 1 of 4 (524 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Re: Which is the best N7 Multiplayer Character?

Aug 27, 2012

It depends?

When I go solo, I find that an Infitrator does best. The cloak is fantastic for getting out of tight spots. Sniper rifle - cloak when they get close - run away - repeat as necessary.

With a full squad, I'd go with an Adept for DPS/crowd control, a Soldier to soak up damage, and an Infiltrator to act as a medic and to fetch objectives (they can't shoot you if they can't see you). I guess the 4th squad member has to do something, but I can't think of anything right now.

My status is fine, Admiral. But yours is about to go Red.

Message 2 of 4 (477 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Not really the best character but I really fun and obnoxious character:
Utilizing powers with only carrying a pistol: female Vanguard all day.
Put points that maximizes Biotic Charge and Nova damages.

For me, Bronze difficulty is easily do able. Don’t even need teammates.
Silver I can beat it most of the time with out even dying once. Most joy able difficulty. I pretty much carry the team to victory.
Gold, I have beaten few times using Vanguard but it depends on what map and enemy.

Infiltrator is probably your best bet for Gold difficulty.

But human Vanguard might be the most fun. You kinda feel like a super hero when you charge in and save your teammates from being slaughtered.

Teufelhunden!
Message 3 of 4 (401 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 31, 2012

For me, it's the sentinel, especially the Human. If you keep your weapon count low, you can max out your recharge speed and abuse biotics like crazy, creating powerful explosions that devastate organic enemies, like Cerberus.

Alternatively, you can put on your tech armor and equip heavy weapons and charge into the battlefield like a soldier. The Sentinel is very versatile.

I use a Human (Female) Sentinel and it's a lot of fun!

Message 4 of 4 (289 Views)
0 Likes