1902 posts

Re: Medal of Honor Trailer

Dec 14, 2009

rojito wrote:

OnlyRevolutions wrote:

rojito wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfGGvm_2wxY

Looks like another Modern Warfare game.

You're obviously a person who has never heard of Medal of Honor, probably thinks that this is the first Medal of Honor game, and probably believes that the CoD series began before the glory that is MoH. Now you're going to go to Wikipedia. Go ahead. 

To the people who think the new Medal of Honor is ripping off of MW. Do you really think they just started working on MoH right after the MW series? The MoH series has been alive since 1999. I'm sure they've had time to make plans for the series' future.

You're obviously a person who is full of themselves and jumps to baseless conclusions. How do you take one simple (and IMO OBVIOUS) statement and conclude I've never heard of MoH and blah,blah,(Wishes I could throw my copy of Frontline in your face for being so juvenile and WRONG!) 

Can you honestly say that trailer is not reminiscent of COD MW games.

AC130 gunship death. Beaten soldiers tied to chairs. The shot of the man opening and closing the metal shutter door of the garage. Quad = Skidoo.
I think it’s entirely possible they are deliberately trying to appear to be similar to CODMW because it's popular. I'm just hoping for something a little better.

This is being revived by EA. Surely you've heard of them. EA have blatantly copied successful games without shame.

Modern Warfare is probably the most successful non-MMO game on the market.

Obviously, I haven't seen or played anything except for this trailer and all I'm saying is it looks like Modern Warfare. This may turn out to be better than Modern Warfare. It may turn out to be better than Spec Ops: The Line also but at least Spec Ops is reviving a series through an original setting with interesting ideas (an exploration of post-apocalyptic Dubai where the sand itself contributes a large amount to the game).

Don't worry, I realized what I posted was stupid. I realized it once I learned that Infinity Ward was started by people who left 2015, the makers of the MoH series. CoD series is a ripoff of the MoH series but just one MoH game is ripping off of one CoD4 game. Sorry about that. I just got fired up by seeing another person comparing it to MW as though there's nothing else to say about it.

But I really don't mind this considering MoH is the original series. I see it as the natural growth it would go into. Not to mention everybody whined about not wanting anymore WW2 games.

Message Edited by OnlyRevolutions on 12-14-2009 09:41 AM
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 52 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7012 posts

Feb 19, 2010
added some screen captures from the trailer.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 52 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Feb 22, 2010

rojito wrote:
added some screen captures from the trailer.

Very nice pictures, thank you for that.
lensflare15 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 52 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Feb 24, 2010
it looks like a combonation of call of duty and battlefield
predator825
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 52 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7012 posts

Mar 14, 2010

added trailer

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 52 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2539 posts

Apr 5, 2010

i have to say WOW.

at this point in time, i'd never thought of buying a MoH game (yes i am a COD fanboy, boo if you want), but after seeing this trailer and this trailer alone, i am already going to buy this game.

it looks realistic, but still gives you that sense that you are playing a game.

i have high hopes for this game (hella higher than MW2 if that means anything, cause lately, there have been way too many noobs in MW2).

now, i know that MoH came out before CoD, but at the time, i just didn't like MoH (from only one session of gameplay).

ever since then, i never even thought of buying a MoH game at all, but my mind has been changed.

i am getting this game.

Politicians are like Slinkies...They are really good for nothing but you can't help but smile when you push one down a flight of stairs.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 52 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Apr 5, 2010
Yeah it looks good

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 52 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Apr 5, 2010

Lethal_Vampire wrote:
Yeah it looks good

Sure does.

lensflare15 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 52 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7012 posts

Re: Medal of Honor Screenshots, Trailers, Info

May 6, 2010

EA announced today that the highly-anticipated modern shooter will launch on October 12, 2010 in North America (Oct. 15 in EU).

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 52 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Re: Medal of Honor Screenshots, Trailers, Info

May 6, 2010

Love the new trailer, one of the reasons being it revealed we'll be playing as Jimmy Patterson's grandson(I'd assume). I was hoping they would do something like this, so it would still seem connected to the rest of Medal of Honor series... and they did. Other than that, it seems like it'll have a nice, deep, emotional story... Looking Great.

lensflare15 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 52 (381 Views)
0 Likes