Survivor
2950 posts

Re: Medal of Honor Info Thread

Jul 31, 2010

sackperson_cool wrote:

rojito wrote:

Linkin Park Teaser Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYkqYWYuyAI

^Not sure the music fit that video.

Are you kidding? The music was pitch perfect. When the singing kicked in and the Chinook passed in-front of the sun I got chills just like when I saw it the first time in the "Leave a Message trailer".

I agree with you, I thought that Linkin Park wouldn't do justice to what Michael Giacchino did with the past MoH's soundtracks, but for a teaser trailer, it sounds fitting, but hopefully the music will be only orchestral, since it would follow the franchise legacy.

Message 40 of 52 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7042 posts

Aug 16, 2010

GTTV Video: http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/100?ch=1&sd=1

^How is this any different from COD?

Photobucket
Message 41 of 52 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7042 posts

Aug 25, 2010

Supposed improvements being made to the game due to beta feedback include:

Improved Hit Detection

This was a very big issue and came up many times in the forums. We are glad to say that hit detection has been vastly improved. We really tightened up the mechanics and essentially, wherever the bullet hits on the body — that is where the hit registers. It is even possible to shoot and have the bullet go between someone’s legs – it is that precise!

Weapon Pickups

Out of ammo? No longer do you need to find an ammo crate. Find the nearest dead enemy/friendly and pick up their weapon. And remember, the knife knows no ammunition, so if you really want to be Tier 1 — pull out that bad boy and start slashing your way to victory.

Support Actions Balanced

We heard the outcry and we have made adjustments. The support actions were tweaked and are now more difficult to achieve. There is always a fine line between what is too hard and what is too easy, but we think we have balanced it pretty well. It is just not fun when you are getting nailed with rocket and mortar attacks every 20 seconds.

Unlock Tree Expanded and Balanced

Your ascension to Tier 1 status will now be even more eventful. The unlock tree has been expanded for every weapon, providing an extensive series of choices.

Crash Fixes

Every beta has its crashes and the Medal of Honor beta was no different. We know it is frustrating, but it is all part of the beta process. The good news is that we have fixed the crashes and resolved a number of connectivity issues.

Major Graphic Overhaul

The graphics have been overhauled and upgraded. We are happy to report that the game looks even more spectacular than before.

Weapons

The weapons are essential to gameplay, obviously, and we made sure to concentrate on getting them right. The list is long and the changes are many. From zoom spread to damage inflicted, rest assured that every weapon has been modified.

These changes and fixes are just the tip of the iceberg. As we move toward the game’s release, we continue to improve the game every single day.

Photobucket
Message 42 of 52 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7042 posts

Sep 17, 2010

Friends from Afar Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMiR7bGPHfE

Photobucket
Message 43 of 52 (418 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 20, 2010

I have to say that all of the improvements have gotten me even more excited.  Except for the bugs which every beta has, I thought it was fun and well balanced.  I just wish playing with friends would be better, instead of everyone on your team having white triangles above their heads, your friends would maybe have a different colored triangle.

Message 44 of 52 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Sep 25, 2010

rojito wrote:

GTTV Video: http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/100?ch=1&sd=1

^How is this any different from COD?

It's just a trailer, all of the military shooter trailers look similar in my opinion... 

lensflare15 Trophy Card
Message 45 of 52 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7042 posts

Sep 28, 2010

Three multiplayer gameplay videos from different maps: http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/216693/medal-of-honor-multipl
ayer-videos/

Photobucket
Message 46 of 52 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8822 posts

Oct 2, 2012

juanpipe wrote:

sackperson_cool wrote:

rojito wrote:

Linkin Park Teaser Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYkqYWYuyAI

^Not sure the music fit that video.

Are you kidding? The music was pitch perfect. When the singing kicked in and the Chinook passed in-front of the sun I got chills just like when I saw it the first time in the "Leave a Message trailer".

I agree with you, I thought that Linkin Park wouldn't do justice to what Michael Giacchino did with the past MoH's soundtracks, but for a teaser trailer, it sounds fitting, but hopefully the music will be only orchestral, since it would follow the franchise legacy.

Yeah, I agree that LP does not fit the MoH genre and what they are trying to pass along as an emotional experience.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Message 48 of 52 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Oct 18, 2012

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF MEDAL OF HONOR WILL BE A DAY 1 RELEASE FOR THE PSN ???????

MY Ps3 doesnt read Blu ray disc anymore.. and i had already pre ordered this game!! :smileysad:

Message 49 of 52 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Re: Medal of Honor Trailer

Oct 21, 2012
Is this Game on the PS3 going to be 3D.
Message 50 of 52 (356 Views)
0 Likes