Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 20 2012
By: ChuggaaMink First Son 10 posts

I need your personal Opinion.

6 replies 165 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

So i have the choice of getting Metal Gear Rising Revengeance LE, or Let's Playing equpiment. For those who don't know what Let's Plays are, there basically Someone Walktrhoughing a game, but with Commentary. I want them both, but i'm not sure which one i should pick.... I need your opinion!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (165 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32188 posts

Re: I need your personal Opinion.

[ Edited ]
Dec 20, 2012

personaly, having never heard of Let's Play and given your description of it, id go with Metal Gear Rising.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Dec 20, 2012

It doesnt really matter, either way you arent getting laid anytime soon.

The Lets Play "equipment" (a video camera Im assuming?) will occupy more time in the long run, and youre going to have plenty of it...

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (152 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Dec 20, 2012

A Video Camera? Please, i know what i'm talking about. HDPVR **bleep**! If you don't know what that is, it's basically the BEST game recording Device you can get. If you wanted to go cheaper though, go with a Dazzle Capture card.

Oh and, Along with the LPing Equipment I get the Blue Yeti Microphone, and Sony Vegas pro 10. So i have the choice of LPing equipment, or Metal Gear Rising LE.

And i wasn't trying to get Laid in the first place.

And Sorry, My description of LPing is pretty terrible. Hahah.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (142 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Dec 20, 2012

I'd get Rising. Why? Because, just speaking for myself, I don't find watching other people play games and talk about them fun. At all. I think it's stupid as **bleep**. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (135 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8055 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 20, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

personaly, having never heard of Let's Play and given your description of it, id go with Metal Gear Rising.

You seriously don't know about Let's Play? His discription of it is pretty terrible, they can be fun to watch if done right.  I would say go to Youtube and look them up, but the Youtube ones are nearly always horrible. Better off going to the SomethingAwful sub-forum.

As for the topic, have you done an LP before? I wouldn't waste the money if you weren't serious about doing it. :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (132 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Actually i'm very serious about LPing. As for that, it was actually Some of my friends that told me i should start LPing. I think i'm going to wait for LPing though. I now have the choice between Sly Cooper thieves in time, or Rising LE.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (126 Views)
0 Likes