Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/24/2009
Offline
363 posts
 

Re: Is MGS fun?

Oct 20, 2012

SergeantVincent wrote:

1. The games are **bleep**. Absolute **bleep**. There's a reason there's only 6 people on this board, ya know.

 

2. Nothing, because nothing else is this **bleep**. You're better off playing Superman 64, it'll last longer.


says the guy who has Big Boss as his profile picture

Message 11 of 22 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 10/20/2012
Offline
34 posts
 

Re: Is MGS fun?

Oct 20, 2012
Greatest gaming series in the history. Nothing beats MGS.
Message 12 of 22 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/20/2008
Offline
7393 posts
 

Re: Is MGS fun?

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

theman_714 wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

1. The games are **bleep**. Absolute **bleep**. There's a reason there's only 6 people on this board, ya know.

 

2. Nothing, because nothing else is this **bleep**. You're better off playing Superman 64, it'll last longer.


says the guy who has Big Boss as his profile picture


You cannot be this stupid.

Message 13 of 22 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/31/2005
Online
8155 posts
 

Re: Is MGS fun?

Oct 22, 2012

iBearPUNCH wrote:
Greatest gaming series in the history. Nothing beats MGS.

Do you have an Xbox360? If you do then you should know that Deadly Premonition beats it. If you don't have an Xbox360 then good news, Deadly Premonition Director's Cut is coming Exclusively to PS3 start of next year. :smileymad:

Message 14 of 22 (152 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
32412 posts
 

Re: Is MGS fun?

Oct 22, 2012

VR_F0X wrote:

iBearPUNCH wrote:
Greatest gaming series in the history. Nothing beats MGS.

Do you have an Xbox360? If you do then you should know that Deadly Premonition beats it. If you don't have an Xbox360 then good news, Deadly Premonition Director's Cut is coming Exclusively to PS3 start of next year. :smileymad:


12


Message 15 of 22 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/31/2005
Online
8155 posts
 

Re: Is MGS fun?

Oct 23, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

iBearPUNCH wrote:
Greatest gaming series in the history. Nothing beats MGS.

Do you have an Xbox360? If you do then you should know that Deadly Premonition beats it. If you don't have an Xbox360 then good news, Deadly Premonition Director's Cut is coming Exclusively to PS3 start of next year. :smileymad:


 


You have clearly never played it. :smileymad:

Message 16 of 22 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
32412 posts
 

Re: Is MGS fun?

Oct 23, 2012

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

iBearPUNCH wrote:
Greatest gaming series in the history. Nothing beats MGS.

Do you have an Xbox360? If you do then you should know that Deadly Premonition beats it. If you don't have an Xbox360 then good news, Deadly Premonition Director's Cut is coming Exclusively to PS3 start of next year. :smileymad:


 


You have clearly never played it. :smileymad:


i dont need to play it to know its not better than the MGS series.


Message 17 of 22 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/31/2005
Online
8155 posts
 

Re: Is MGS fun?

Oct 23, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

iBearPUNCH wrote:
Greatest gaming series in the history. Nothing beats MGS.

Do you have an Xbox360? If you do then you should know that Deadly Premonition beats it. If you don't have an Xbox360 then good news, Deadly Premonition Director's Cut is coming Exclusively to PS3 start of next year. :smileymad:


 


You have clearly never played it. :smileymad:


i dont need to play it to know its not better than the MGS series.


Clearly you do. If you did play it you would know that it is better. :smileymad:

Message 18 of 22 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
32412 posts
 

Re: Is MGS fun?

Oct 24, 2012

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

iBearPUNCH wrote:
Greatest gaming series in the history. Nothing beats MGS.

Do you have an Xbox360? If you do then you should know that Deadly Premonition beats it. If you don't have an Xbox360 then good news, Deadly Premonition Director's Cut is coming Exclusively to PS3 start of next year. :smileymad:


 


You have clearly never played it. :smileymad:


i dont need to play it to know its not better than the MGS series.


Clearly you do. If you did play it you would know that it is better. :smileymad:


well thats just like your opinion dude.


Message 19 of 22 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/31/2005
Online
8155 posts
 

Re: Is MGS fun?

Oct 24, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

iBearPUNCH wrote:
Greatest gaming series in the history. Nothing beats MGS.

Do you have an Xbox360? If you do then you should know that Deadly Premonition beats it. If you don't have an Xbox360 then good news, Deadly Premonition Director's Cut is coming Exclusively to PS3 start of next year. :smileymad:


 


You have clearly never played it. :smileymad:


i dont need to play it to know its not better than the MGS series.


Clearly you do. If you did play it you would know that it is better. :smileymad:


well thats just like your opinion dude.


Nope. It is a fact. :smileymad:

 

Message 20 of 22 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes