Reply
May 17 2013
By: SergeantVincent Treasure Hunter 7191 posts
Online

Legacy Collection Info: Ids Habbeding Edition

95 replies 407 views Edited May 17, 2013

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/05/17/metal-gear-solid-the-legacy-collection-hits-ps3-july-9th/

 

Hoo boy, check out what we have here. A July 9th release date? Awwrite. And what's this? Wow! Only $49.99?!  Man, can this get any be-

 

Spoiler
Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection contains every canon Metal Gear release

 

IT'S OFFICIAL! OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL! KOJIMA KNOWS RAXA AND EXCELSUS SUCK BIG FLOPPY SNAKE WIENER!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 96 (407 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/14/2004
Online
4863 posts
 

Re: Legacy Collection Info: Ids Habbeding Edition

May 17, 2013
You know, I've not got any of the games anymore so this is a possibly purchase for me, it's a shame it doesn'thave Twin Snakes though, such a better game than the original.
 photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 96 (399 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
31573 posts
 

Re: Legacy Collection Info: Ids Habbeding Edition

May 18, 2013

i think that dude just kind of BS'ed that article, because he has ignored every comment regarding PO. :smileyvery-happy:


Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 96 (394 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/21/2004
Offline
793 posts
 

Re: Legacy Collection Info: Ids Habbeding Edition

May 18, 2013

I_Dsev wrote:
You know, I've not got any of the games anymore so this is a possibly purchase for me, it's a shame it doesn'thave Twin Snakes though, such a better game than the original.

While highly enjoyable, I cant see how you could say that?!  The controls of the original fit that game perfectly.  Much more enjoyable to play.

2501
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 96 (388 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/25/2004
Offline
13209 posts
 

Re: Legacy Collection Info: Ids Habbeding Edition

May 18, 2013

"Three words, playable Gray Fox." 

 

Who cares? Old game is old. That one square stage with 4 missions is SO going to make people buy it. -.-

http://www.twitch.tv/xeroanarian
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 96 (384 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/20/2008
Online
7191 posts
 

Re: Legacy Collection Info: Ids Habbeding Edition

May 18, 2013
Excuse me, but VR Missions alone is worth the $50.00. Old be damned, I have 3 more words for the dude:

Murder Mystery Missions
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 96 (381 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/04/2009
Online
3752 posts
 

Re: Legacy Collection Info: Ids Habbeding Edition

May 18, 2013

SergeantVincent wrote:
Excuse me, but VR Missions alone is worth the $50.00. Old be damned, I have 3 more words for the dude:

Murder Mystery Missions

OM MAI GAWD JOHNNY IS A MURDERER

 photo MGSV-Banner-4_zps217afef9.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 96 (375 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/31/2005
Online
7836 posts
 

Re: Legacy Collection Info: Ids Habbeding Edition

May 18, 2013

XeroAnarian wrote:

"Three words, playable Gray Fox." 

 

Who cares? Old game is old. That one square stage with 4 missions is SO going to make people buy it. -.-


RATHER PLAY AS GRAY FOX FOR FOUR MISSIONS THAN ALL OF RISING WITH THAT LADYBOY RAIDEN!!!!111

 

Also what Vincent said. :smileymad:

 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 96 (363 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
31573 posts
 

Re: Legacy Collection Info: Ids Habbeding Edition

May 19, 2013

SergeantVincent wrote:
Excuse me, but VR Missions alone is worth the $50.00. Old be damned, I have 3 more words for the dude:

Murder Mystery Missions

VR Missions isnt worth $50, its not even worth $20.


Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 96 (352 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/14/2004
Online
4863 posts
 

Re: Legacy Collection Info: Ids Habbeding Edition

May 19, 2013

David_Saladin wrote:

I_Dsev wrote:
You know, I've not got any of the games anymore so this is a possibly purchase for me, it's a shame it doesn'thave Twin Snakes though, such a better game than the original.

While highly enjoyable, I cant see how you could say that?!  The controls of the original fit that game perfectly.  Much more enjoyable to play.


It's the same game just updated. The only issue I really had was the controls made the game easier. I'm not a graphics **bleep**, I'll gladly go back and play older games but even so it can be a little jarring, if I can play the same game but a little easier on the eyes I'll take it.

 photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 96 (344 Views)
Reply
0 Likes