Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Re: MGS: Ground Zeroes=Meh

Sep 14, 2012

Stealth1986 wrote:

Yeah, there have been 6 constant members. I've been keeping track of the convos the past few years, but just recently started posting again in the last month or so. (Not that I posted much of anything before...)

Me, FOX, SE, Willy, Vincent (?) and Crim?  I know Philosopher and Xero drop in every now and then and as of late, others have surfaced again but I think besides the 6, we've had a few randoms dropping in at that time to spark something up.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 96 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
481 posts

Sep 14, 2012
Yeah, I drop by every once in a while to input my two cents. Didn't do much the last year cuz I was working 70 hours a week and had a girlfriend. Now I have more time than I know what to do with, so I'm on here at times to join in with the community.
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 96 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8348 posts

Sep 14, 2012
WE ARE THE PATRIOTS
Take back the future
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 96 (249 Views)
Sackboy
481 posts

Sep 14, 2012
We are? lol
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 96 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Sep 14, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

Stealth1986 wrote:

Yeah, there have been 6 constant members. I've been keeping track of the convos the past few years, but just recently started posting again in the last month or so. (Not that I posted much of anything before...)

Me, FOX, SE, Willy, Vincent (?) and Crim?  I know Philosopher and Xero drop in every now and then and as of late, others have surfaced again but I think besides the 6, we've had a few randoms dropping in at that time to spark something up.

Yes?

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 96 (235 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Sep 14, 2012

SergeantVincent wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

Stealth1986 wrote:

Yes?

I personally don't consider you one of the regulars.  A bit too shifty for my tastes.  I'm watching you...

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 96 (231 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Sep 14, 2012

Crimson_Ryan wrote:
WE ARE THE PATRIOTS

So 3 of us are crazy as hell and looking to control the forums, the other 3 are looking to kill off/stop the aforementioned 3.  Hmm...FOX seems like a Zero...

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 96 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3812 posts

Sep 14, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:
WE ARE THE PATRIOTS

So 3 of us are crazy as hell and looking to control the forums, the other 3 are looking to kill off/stop the aforementioned 3.  Hmm...FOX seems like a Zero...

That will make SE the Ocelot? XD

photo Big-Boss-and-DD-Banner_zpsadb52d17.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 96 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3812 posts

Sep 14, 2012

VR_F0X wrote:

Gene, Python, Cunningham, the "Twins" are all far better than anyone in PW. Even that Colonel Skowroski who was in the game for like 2 minutes was a better crafted character.

The bosses in MGS3, mainly the Cobra Unit, had next to no backstory. The Boss and The Sorrow are the only ones that had any real backstory. 

In PW, the lack of human bosses is the main problem with character design, but I still like most of the guys. Plus, I think Amanda, Chico and Paz will be more in-depth developed on GZ, and Strangelove was a great character, probably the best one from PW. Yeah she might be the run-of-the-mill tomboy, but still her "strangelove" was a good design aspect.

And from the Cobras, I only agree with The Pain and The Fear being the ones with no backstory whatsoever. The End is the elderly legendary father of sniper and all (plus, most of his basic design being already made for MGS2's Old Boy), and The Fury had an awesome back story. C'mon... PTSD cosmonaut? Bowie's references? What else do you need?

And sorry for doubleposting, but as Zaku has mentioned, not having multi-quoting is just stupid...

PS: Wouldn't be nice to have some short-comics explainaing how The Pain swalloed a queen bee and how Volgin found his Pikachu?

photo Big-Boss-and-DD-Banner_zpsadb52d17.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 96 (221 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Sep 15, 2012

WillyMGS wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:
WE ARE THE PATRIOTS

That will make SE the Ocelot? XD

Which of us was cloned? >_>

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 96 (219 Views)
0 Likes