Reply
Jun 18 2010
By: glasscut PlayStation MVP 1573 posts
Offline

MGS: Rising Release Date Posted!! updated..

20 replies 25 views Edited Jun 18, 2010

Play-Asia.com has posted the Metal Gear Solid: Rising release date.. to be Oct 2010

 

heres the link - http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-bp-77-1-49-en-15-MGS%3A+Rising-70-3qvm.html

 

To all the doubters that there will not be a demo or even possible release of the game this year here is some more proof.. but don't believe me keep on believing gamestop like they're santa claus.. lol

 

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/03/26/mgs-rising-crysis-2-dated/ 

 

The above link was posted on 03/26/2010 - The whole press conference not a word was said about the release date or that any of these dates are wrong, but i know one thing due to my experience with gamestop.. Trusting them is a no no.. I missed a preorder of my God of war psp.. I came back to order it and it was sold out... So go ahead wait for the game to be released on 06/03/2011.. I will have the platinum trophy for it by then. And lets not forget that Gamecon and TGS is around the corner as well..

 

 

 

Message 10 of 21 (25 Views)
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/10/2005
Offline
1573 posts
 

Re: MGS: Rising Release Date Posted!!

Jun 18, 2010

Phil0s0pher555 wrote:

And Gamestop 6/3/2011.


Lol thats funny that Gamestop will post that, all i know is that if its released in japan in oct i am buying it from play-asia no need to wait for a us version. Since you can change the language anyway also 06/3/2011 is just too far off. if they're planning to make any money from the game. Gamestop is known for misinformation anyway.. And i sure don't buy my games from gamestop.

Message 1 of 21 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 12/03/2007
Offline
11393 posts
 

Re: MGS: Rising Release Date Posted!!

Jun 18, 2010

And Gamestop says 6/3/2011.

 

 

I think Gamestop's date is more believable.

Message 2 of 21 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2007
Online
8613 posts
 

Re: MGS: Rising Release Date Posted!!

Jun 18, 2010

Take back the future
Message 3 of 21 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 12/03/2007
Offline
11393 posts
 

Re: MGS: Rising Release Date Posted!!

Jun 18, 2010

glasscut wrote:

Phil0s0pher555 wrote:

And Gamestop says 6/3/2011.


Lol thats funny that Gamestop will post that, all i know is that if its released in japan in oct i am buying it from play-asia no need to wait for a us version. Since you can change the language anyway also 06/3/2011 is just far off. Gamestop is known for misinformation anyway.. And i sure don't buy my games from gamestop.


Lol, whatever. Just don't get your hopes up.

 

 

I don't trust either as a confirmation, by the way.

Message 4 of 21 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/15/2006
Online
41402 posts
 

Re: MGS: Rising Release Date Posted!!

Jun 18, 2010
I highly doubt that. With a date that close, it would have been revealed in the E3 Trailer. The first time we got word of Rising, which was along with Peace Walker and Lord of Shadows, Rising was given a 'TBD' release date. Nothing has changed. I'm expecting it to be a 2011 title myself.

Message 5 of 21 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2007
Online
8613 posts
 

Re: MGS: Rising Release Date Posted!!

Jun 18, 2010

What the hell. I got my post deleted by asking a question and telling this guy that games take years to make?

 

I guess the definition of flaming has changed. Can't even ask questions anymore.

Take back the future
Message 6 of 21 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/05/2009
Offline
1544 posts
 

Re: MGS: Rising Release Date Posted!!

Jun 18, 2010

 


Crimson_Ryan wrote:

What the hell. I got my post deleted by asking a question and telling this guy that games take years to make?

 

I guess the definition of flaming has changed. Can't even ask questions anymore.


No the definition of stupid has changed.

 

Message 7 of 21 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2007
Online
8613 posts
 

Re: MGS: Rising Release Date Posted!!

Jun 18, 2010

 


dpmm07 wrote:

 


Crimson_Ryan wrote:

What the hell. I got my post deleted by asking a question and telling this guy that games take years to make?

 

I guess the definition of flaming has changed. Can't even ask questions anymore.


No the definition of stupid has changed.

 


Yet this topic still stands... Amazing.

 

Take back the future
Message 8 of 21 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/11/2008
Offline
348 posts
 

Re: MGS: Rising Release Date Posted!!

Jun 18, 2010

 


glasscut wrote:

Phil0s0pher555 wrote:

And Gamestop 6/3/2011.


Lol thats funny that Gamestop will post that, all i know is that if its released in japan in oct i am buying it from play-asia no need to wait for a us version. Since you can change the language anyway also 06/3/2011 is just too far off. if they're planning to make any money from the game. Gamestop is known for misinformation anyway.. And i sure don't buy my games from gamestop.


How exactly does Gamestop give misinformation?  Gamestop only posts release dates that are given to them.  And as we all know, release dates (especially games) change all the time.

 

Message 9 of 21 (25 Views)
Reply
0 Likes