Reply
Jul 09 2013
By: RM-11 First Son 2 posts
Offline

MGS Virtual Missions - Available on PSN Store?

[ Edited ]
10 replies 196 views Edited Jul 9, 2013

I'm from the UK so unable to buy the legacy collection, wondering if virtual missions will be availavble on the US PSN Store to purchase seperately?

Message 1 of 11 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
1582 posts
 

Re: MGS Virtual Missions - Available on PSN Store?

Jul 9, 2013
As of right now, I don't think it is. They may release it along with the Legacy Collection. In fact, it may be a download for the collection. I'll look into it
Message 2 of 11 (187 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/09/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: MGS Virtual Missions - Available on PSN Store?

Jul 9, 2013

I just picked up my copy, the voucher code doesn't work (For MGS1/VR mission DL). Hopefully this is resolved when the store is updated this afternoon. Something strange has happened with US deliveries, I had to cancel my order at Gamestop. I went to pick it up today and they said it has been "delayed indefinetely." Went online and found a Best Buy 20 miles away, they had two copies available. I'm in a major metropolitan area and NO stores have copies. 

Message 3 of 11 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 08/23/2001
Online
18882 posts
 

Re: MGS Virtual Missions - Available on PSN Store?

Jul 9, 2013

SomeGuy469 wrote:

I just picked up my copy, the voucher code doesn't work (For MGS1/VR mission DL). Hopefully this is resolved when the store is updated this afternoon. Something strange has happened with US deliveries, I had to cancel my order at Gamestop. I went to pick it up today and they said it has been "delayed indefinetely." Went online and found a Best Buy 20 miles away, they had two copies available. I'm in a major metropolitan area and NO stores have copies. 


I ordered mine from Amazon and it arrived just fine today.

 

 The code for MGS and MGS VR Missions is not working. :smileysad:

Message 4 of 11 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/14/2013
Offline
11 posts
 

Re: MGS Virtual Missions - Available on PSN Store?

Jul 9, 2013

yeah the code isn't wroking for me either

Message 5 of 11 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/20/2008
Offline
7393 posts
 

Re: MGS Virtual Missions - Available on PSN Store?

Jul 10, 2013

The code isn't working for anyone, kids. It has to be on the store for you to be able to download it since the voucher is a code FOR the store. Just wait until it hits PSN and you'll all be fine.

Message 6 of 11 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/14/2013
Offline
11 posts
 

Re: MGS Virtual Missions - Available on PSN Store?

Jul 10, 2013

its working kind of only the vr mission seem to be showing up

Message 7 of 11 (138 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/31/2005
Online
8438 posts
 

Re: MGS Virtual Missions - Available on PSN Store?

Jul 10, 2013

So VR Missions is a download code? Gives me hope that I won't need to buy the whole thing then. :smileymad:

Message 8 of 11 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/14/2004
Offline
4969 posts
 

Re: MGS Virtual Missions - Available on PSN Store?

Jul 10, 2013

VR_F0X wrote:

So VR Missions is a download code? Gives me hope that I won't need to buy the whole thing then. :smileymad:


Look at this guy.

 

And you call yourself a MGS fan. Stay on Runescape kiddo.

 photo NorphSig.png

"Postman Pat has a black and white cat, what does Big Boss have? NOTHING! THATS WHAT! HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TWO FUNCTIONAL EYES LIKE PAT. OR A VAN!" - F0X
Message 9 of 11 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
33213 posts
 

Re: MGS Virtual Missions - Available on PSN Store?

Jul 10, 2013

SergeantVincent wrote:

The code isn't working for anyone, kids. It has to be on the store for you to be able to download it since the voucher is a code FOR the store. Just wait until it hits PSN and you'll all be fine.


my code worked fine.

used it last night. guess im awesome.


Message 10 of 11 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes