Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: Metal Gear Portable Ops vs Peace Walker?

Sep 16, 2012

Well, not to be a bore... I was away overseas and never got to play either PO or PW. Now that I heard about MGS: Rising Revengeance (due to be released in Feb. 2013) and this new trailer about MGS: Ground Zeroes, well I want to play all of them now. I was hoping that MGS: PO could be played on the PS Vita (since I don't have a PSP). So, now I'm getting the rest of the games I didn't have ONLY because they are saying that you will see all the story lines piece up into the full story from Snake Eater to the new Ground Zeroes.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Dragonchi wrote:

So, now I'm getting the rest of the games I didn't have ONLY because they are saying that you will see all the story lines piece up into the full story from Snake Eater to the new Ground Zeroes.

Don't get your hopes up, they've been saying that for the last 6 years.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (497 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
31768 posts

Sep 17, 2012

SergeantVincent wrote:

Dragonchi wrote:

So, now I'm getting the rest of the games I didn't have ONLY because they are saying that you will see all the story lines piece up into the full story from Snake Eater to the new Ground Zeroes.

yeah, love how PW was originaly advertised as "the missing link" in the MGS series. :smileyvery-happy: ... :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1881 posts

Sep 17, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

Dragonchi wrote:

yeah, love how PW was originaly advertised as "the missing link" in the MGS series. :smileyvery-happy: ... :smileyindifferent:

Well in a way it is... its just done in the typical Kojima "let's only answer half the question and raise at least five more so we can leave the possibility for another game open." Guess that's why 4 sucked so much, it tried to answer everything all at once. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (485 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
31768 posts

Sep 17, 2012

DevilishBoredom wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

Dragonchi wrote:

Well in a way it is... its just done in the typical Kojima "let's only answer half the question and raise at least five more so we can leave the possibility for another game open." Guess that's why 4 sucked so much, it tried to answer everything all at once. :smileytongue:

that just one of the many reasons. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (482 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 30, 2012

okay here we go my 1st post! :smileyhappy: newbie but listen up i command sony to have MGS portable ops on the market for psvita!! like now!!! PO WAS WAY BETTER THAN THAT CRAPPY peace walker weak stuff and i grew up on snake eater on ps2 i have the collectors edition for psv but earlier today i looked at my download list *same ID account i had for my old psp* and i seen the MGS OP and reminded me how much of a EPIC WIN that game was i played endeless hours on it just to get every one of my character on point and ready to set out on a mission and i just belive that it would be an epic win for the MGS FANS LIKE US! ALL OF US! to have sonny get up on this creation and let us enjoy what we have already payed for *if u purchased on psp like i did online*

PS. thank you all for reading this my 1st post i just had too say something about this WE NEED MGS PO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIITTEE NOWWW HOMMMIEE!

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2484 posts

Oct 16, 2012

I actually liked both games, I had issues with both but I liked my experience with the two of them none the less. I just wished we could of crawled in PW lol.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (416 Views)
0 Likes