Sackboy
455 posts

Re: New Metal Gear Rising Enemies

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

TGS footage will be rolling in all week. Looks like "!" alert status still exists in this game. 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 339 (586 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7821 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Man, that looks really good.
 photo tpp.png
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 339 (583 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
30876 posts

Sep 20, 2012

ALARM-cIock wrote:

New trailer out showcases the new characters:

Though, you'll have to wait for a proper English sub to know what the heck is going on... unless you understand Japanese of course. Can anyone here give a rough translation??

METAL GEAR GIANT ENEMY CRAB!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 339 (576 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
455 posts

Sep 20, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

ALARM-cIock wrote:

New trailer out showcases the new characters:

Though, you'll have to wait for a proper English sub to know what the heck is going on... unless you understand Japanese of course. Can anyone here give a rough translation??

METAL GEAR GIANT ENEMY CRAB!!!

¿¿¿Crab battle???

¡¡¡CRAAAAAAAAB BATTLE!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 339 (569 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7589 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

English dubbed version.

IGN also have impressions of the demo, with some direct feed video of it. They are surprised by how Metal Gear it feels, and the codec is still in. Check it. :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 339 (555 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6937 posts

Sep 21, 2012

VR_F0X wrote:

English dubbed version.

IGN also have impressions of the demo, with some direct feed video of it. They are surprised by how Metal Gear it feels, and the codec is still in. Check it. :smileymad:

The game does look a lot better than I thought it would, though. 

Which kind of sucks, because that's just another game I need to throw money on. Too many games are coming out that I want.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 339 (550 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
30876 posts

Sep 21, 2012

VR_F0X wrote:

English dubbed version.

weird how that Riahnna chick talks about Raidens "reputation preceding him" then goes on to talk about him as a child soldier, as if his actions in MGS2 and MGS4 dont matter or are somehow insignificant. :smileyvery-happy:

i know the game is trying not to mention past MGS, but its still weird.

and i was totally caught off guard by the big dudes Southern accent. was expecting some deep booming voice, not Jim Varney mixed with Drebin.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 339 (543 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
30876 posts

Sep 21, 2012

SergeantVincent wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

English dubbed version.

Which kind of sucks, because that's just another game I need to throw money on. Too many games are coming out that I want.

seriously, the Fall-Spring season is going to drain my bank account. hell, on Oct 30'th theres freaking 4 games i need to buy; both AC3's, ZOE HD and Okami.

luckly i can now cross RE6 off my list, just going to wait for it to drop in price.

still a couple of games im on the fence about too, mainly LBPK and Dishonored. going to wait for some reviews to come in before i make up my mind.

then at the start of next year i have to get Ni no Kuni, Dead Space 3, and Rising.

7 games, 3 pending, all in 5 months. plus who knows what else might get announced/dated. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 339 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6937 posts

Sep 21, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

English dubbed version.

seriously, the Fall-Spring season is going to drain my bank account. hell, on Oct 30'th theres freaking 4 games i need to buy; both AC3's, ZOE HD and Okami.

luckly i can now cross RE6 off my list, just going to wait for it to drop in price.

still a couple of games im on the fence about too, mainly LBPK and Dishonored. going to wait for some reviews to come in before i make up my mind.

then at the start of next year i have to get Ni no Kuni, Dead Space 3, and Rising.

7 games, 3 pending, all in 5 months. plus who knows what else might get announced/dated. :smileysad:

Resident Evil 6 made me cry. The only campaign I actually liked was Leon's, and even then the game was still pretty bad. The camera is way too **bleep** close and the controls were clunky as **bleep**.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 339 (535 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
30876 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

super high-res images incoming!

Monsoon(with FOX's favorite knee-disc things all over him)-

http://imageshack.us/a/img32/4183/imagemetalgearrisingrev.jpg

Mistral(with Scarabs fondling her)-