Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Re: New Metal Gear Rising Enemies

Sep 22, 2012

Sunny confirmed. She's the last one in the row of Raiden's support team.

1348341038704.jpg

Message 21 of 339 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8414 posts

Sep 23, 2012
Where in the hell is Otacon to have gotten Sunny in this mess!
Take back the future
Message 22 of 339 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8162 posts

Sep 23, 2012

SergeantVincent wrote:

This is what I was talking about on the first page. You people are so behind, Jesus. 

I wonder why they are blanking her out, maybe she turns outs to be a second playable character or something. If she got cyborged, or something, then I wonder what happened to Otacon. :smileymad:

Message 23 of 339 (417 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Sep 23, 2012

VR_F0X wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

This is what I was talking about on the first page. You people are so behind, Jesus. 

I wonder why they are blanking her out, maybe she turns outs to be a second playable character or something. If she got cyborged, or something, then I wonder what happened to Otacon. :smileymad:

Head AI for the government's R&D division.  And I hope Sunny isn't cyborged out :smileyindifferent:

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Message 24 of 339 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Sep 24, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

Head AI for the government's R&D division.  And I hope Sunny isn't cyborged out :smileyindifferent:

She's going to get cyborged out in order to help her bestest buddy and there's going to be a part where we play as Sunny to rescue Raiden because LOL IRONY.

Calling it.

Message 25 of 339 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8162 posts

Sep 24, 2012

It could go either way to be honest, she might be cyborged or something, or she could just be support through codec. I am guessing there is more to her than some support character if they are holding back on directly revealing her. Got the Eurogamer Expo in a couple of days so we might get another trailer, or an extended old trailer, that reveals Sunny.

Speaking of Eurogamer Expo, Kojima mentioned that he wanted to do something Ground Zeroes related for Europe because North American and Japan got something. So people are expecting more Ground Zeroes at the event. We could be getting more on it sooner than expected. :smileymad:

Message 26 of 339 (400 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32426 posts

Sep 24, 2012

VR_F0X wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

people forget so easily.

x2_e48e685.jpg

Message 27 of 339 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8162 posts

Sep 24, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

people forget so easily.

What are you even on about? It didn't confirm Sunny, unlike the picture in the broacher that actually has her name under it.

Unless you are getting at something else. :smileymad:

Message 28 of 339 (391 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32426 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

people forget so easily.

What are you even on about? It didn't confirm Sunny, unlike the picture in the broacher that actually has her name under it.

i was referring to her being blacked out. shes still unannounced, we will have to wait till they "unveil" her like they did with the other characters.

as for her being confirmed, she was pretty much confirmed when they had her talking in the Japanese version of the Gamescom trailer; she told Raiden that its been a long time(since they saw eachother) and then asked him what the cute thing was(K9000). for some reason they changed it to that guy asking Raiden if he wanted the K9000 with him for the English one.

im confused about the game now being set in 2018. isnt that only 4 years after MGS4? didnt the devs or whatever mention 7 to 10 years?

MGS and inconsistencies, gotta love it.

Message 29 of 339 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8162 posts

Sep 24, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

people forget so easily.

i was referring to her being blacked out. shes still unannounced, we will have to wait till they "unveil" her like they did with the other characters.

as for her being confirmed, she was pretty much confirmed when they had her talking in the Japanese version of the Gamescom trailer; she told Raiden that its been a long time(since they saw eachother) and then asked him what the cute thing was(K9000). for some reason they changed it to that guy asking Raiden if he wanted the K9000 with him for the English one.

im confused about the game now being set in 2018. isnt that only 4 years after MGS4? didnt the devs or whatever mention 7 to 10 years?

MGS and inconsistencies, gotta love it.

Ok then.

The timeframe has been all over the place. I think they started off saying it was about 6 years, then 9/10 years. Guess they have seattled on 4 years now, or there is some sort of time jump after Raiden gets wrecked the first time which seems very unlikely.

Wasn't Sunny like 6 years old in MGS4? If it is only 4 years later it would only make her 10/11. I don't see them doing anything crazy, like Cyborging her up, if she is only that age. Probably just doing support via codec. :smileymad:

Message 30 of 339 (375 Views)
0 Likes