Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 19 2012
By: Stealth1986 Sackboy 539 posts

Playing Through MGS Series Again

6 replies 438 views Edited Sep 19, 2012

So, I'm playing through the entire series again before I start my trophy run for MGS4 (gonna stop trying to get the MGS2 platinum for now...) and at one point in MGS1, Solid Snake was talking about his first time meeting Grey Fox. He said: "...Fox was a prisoner, but he didn't look like a prisoner to me..."

Given what we know now and knowing that Fox was in league with Big Boss (at least that's what I recall, that's why I'm playing through all the games again), but what IF Fox wasn't a prisoner...? What if he was acting like it to try to trrick Snake...? What do you guys think? Maybe it will be something that comes up in GZ, or maybe even in MGS5 (granted they even make it like Kojima hinted...)

Message 1 of 7 (438 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Re: Playing Through MGS Series Again

Sep 28, 2012

Its possible. Intresting to discuss...

Message 2 of 7 (405 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

void

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

void

Message 3 of 7 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Oct 10, 2012

I'm getting ready to replay the mgs series again as well, pretty excited. And StealthLady glad to have you on board for the MGS welcome! Here are the chronological order you can play them in. For Peace Walker I might need a co-op buddy to beat the game with, any takers? :smileyvery-happy:

1. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

2. Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops (psp game)

3. Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (psp game, can also play on console if you get the HD collection)

4. Metal Gear Solid 1 (can buy this game in the PS One classics on Playstation Store)

5. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

6. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

If you have any questions, let me or other fellow MGS fans know through here

PSN ID: D-Jay20
Message 4 of 7 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2778 posts

Oct 13, 2012

D-Jay20 wrote:

I'm getting ready to replay the mgs series again as well, pretty excited. And StealthLady glad to have you on board for the MGS welcome! Here are the chronological order you can play them in. For Peace Walker I might need a co-op buddy to beat the game with, any takers? :smileyvery-happy:

1. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

2. Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops (psp game)

3. Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (psp game, can also play on console if you get the HD collection)

4. Metal Gear Solid 1 (can buy this game in the PS One classics on Playstation Store)

5. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

6. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

If you have any questions, let me or other fellow MGS fans know through here

Don't foget about Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, which can be found on the MGS3 LE edition or the HD edition

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 5 of 7 (327 Views)
Sackboy
478 posts

Oct 23, 2012

nanoo4tv.jpg

Message 6 of 7 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Playing through it too. I just started MGS 2 though, love Sons of Liberty.
Message 7 of 7 (272 Views)
0 Likes