Oct 03 2012
By: Chillim First Son 2 posts

Ps3 peace walker recruit help

[ Edited ]
2 replies 538 views Edited Oct 3, 2012

I just got the mgs hd edition on the psn store for ps3, i dont own a psp. Just finished the first armored vehicle mission and am having problems trying to recruit msf members for my mother base. I know how to recruit using the Fulton balloon, but are there any other ways that can be easier? Is there some better features that get unlocked as I progress through the main story? My mother base has less than 50 people, and i cant really upgrade weapons and items much. Can someone please give me an in depth walkthrough on recruiting?  

Message 1 of 3 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Re: Ps3 peace walker recruit help

Oct 5, 2012

There's a recruit option. Click it and get a guy. 

Smiley Indifferent

Message 2 of 3 (524 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Ps3 peace walker recruit help

Oct 16, 2012

Let me help with the fulton problem.

Since your mother base it's at a low level, you shouldn't have the fulton mine, ok.

First, the fulton recovery system isn't a weapon, it's an item, like rations and stuff. You equip it, and

next to a tranquilized, knocked out, or near-death enemy, you press triangle with the fulton balloon equipped. That should lift the guy up,

and when you finish the mission, it will report that a guy joined the base, or is being reasoned in the brig due to "intense hostility

(long story short, he will stay in the brig for some time, and in that time, you can't put him in any area.. he still doesn't want to be there, and should wait a while), and in mother base's menu, he must appear in your staff menu, in the waiting room, or brig areas.

Hope i helped Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3 (504 Views)
0 Likes