Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 15 2012
By: VR_F0X Treasure Hunter 8235 posts

Revengence GamesCom Trailer

83 replies 255 views Edited Aug 15, 2012

It is just the E3 trailer with like 40 seconds worth of new stuff. 

Just skip to about 3:30. Looks like they carried on with that Crying Wolf idea we saw in that old Rising picture. :smileymad:

Message 1 of 84 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Re: Revengence GamesCom Trailer

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2012

"What the hell are you?!"

"I am blahblahblah"

"Why are you heeeeere..?"

"I AM HERE, TO KILL YOU."

srsly guise.jpg

Message 2 of 84 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8235 posts

Aug 15, 2012

They also released some new screens and they aren't terrible. :smileymad:

RAY

Message 3 of 84 (245 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8695 posts

Aug 15, 2012
looks cool.

so, how does Raiden get to be like this after MGS2.... I still have not played MGS4, would that explain more?

in MGS2 he is a timid kid that knows nothing.... now in this trailer he is a sword wielding expert? looks more like Mr. X than Raiden :smileyvery-happy:

if the answer to my question is a super spoiler, just tell me to go play MGS4

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 4 of 84 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
539 posts

Aug 15, 2012
Just go play MGS4!

It'll be worth it!
Message 5 of 84 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2012

The reason why raiden had chanaged to a cyborg ninja was explained in MGS4 (in Act 2, in one of the codec conversations) so if you want to know how he chanaged you should play MGS4. I can not tell you the answer because I do not want to spoil it to you.

Message 6 of 84 (236 Views)
PlayStation MVP
32721 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2012

so we will have a wanna-be Crying Wolf as our pet in Rising? :smileyindifferent:

with every new trailer, i become more and more concerned that the game will actually be cannon. having replayed MGS4 a crap load of times, every time i saw the ending with Raiden i got angry knowing that Rising exists.

whoever came up with the crap in this game is even crazier than Kojima. and thats saying something.

Message 7 of 84 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3839 posts

Aug 15, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

so we will have a wanna-be Crying Wolf as our pet in Rising? :smileyindifferent:

with every new trailer, i become more and more concerned that the game will actually be cannon. having replayed MGS4 a crap load of times, every time i saw the ending with Raiden i got angry knowing that Rising exists.

whoever came up with the crap in this game is even crazier than Kojima. and thats saying something.

Dude, how many times must I tell you the game has OFFICIALY being refered as a game that doesn't follow the main MGS storyline XD

And @Vicnent... that was my exact reaction lol. The dog could have said something way more better...

photo Big-Boss-and-DD-Banner_zpsadb52d17.jpg
Message 8 of 84 (226 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32721 posts

Aug 15, 2012

WillyMGS wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Dude, how many times must I tell you the game has OFFICIALY being refered as a game that doesn't follow the main MGS storyline XD

And @Vicnent... that was my exact reaction lol. The dog could have said something way more better...

source?

if its not from Kojima then its a lie.

Message 9 of 84 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
539 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

WillyMGS wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

source?

if its not from Kojima then its a lie.

Agreed! As far as I'm concerned and as far as from what I've heard from The Kojima Productions Report, it's canon!

Message 10 of 84 (220 Views)
0 Likes