Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
33652 posts
 

Re: Rising and ZoE HD Collection gets the Collectors Edition treatment.

Oct 26, 2012

WillyMGS wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

i suspect one reason why the Japanese one is so awesome is because Rising is a PS3 exclusive in Japan, so they have more money to spend on the collectors edition because they only have to make one version.

 

Smiley Tongue

 

also, the regular non CE version of Rising on the Konami Style site come with the Gray Fox DLC. im wondering if its a pre-order thing or if its a Konami Style thing.


Really? Smiley Indifferent

 


yup. they cut the 360 version in Japan because no one in Japan owns a 360.


Message 31 of 35 (285 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/20/2008
Offline
7393 posts
 

Re: Rising and ZoE HD Collection gets the Collectors Edition treatment.

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

If the US/UK doesn't get the Gray Fox DLC I will be extremely mad.

Message 32 of 35 (272 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
33652 posts
 

Re: Rising and ZoE HD Collection gets the Collectors Edition treatment.

Oct 28, 2012

SergeantVincent wrote:

If the US/UK doesn't get the Gray Fox DLC I will be extremely mad.


we will. but it will probably be day-one $1-$2 DLC. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Sad


Message 33 of 35 (257 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/20/2008
Offline
7393 posts
 

Re: Rising and ZoE HD Collection gets the Collectors Edition treatment.

Oct 28, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

If the US/UK doesn't get the Gray Fox DLC I will be extremely mad.


we will. but it will probably be day-one $1-$2 DLC. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Sad


$1-2? I'm gonna go ahead and say at least $5.

Message 34 of 35 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
33652 posts
 

Re: Rising and ZoE HD Collection gets the Collectors Edition treatment.

Oct 28, 2012

SergeantVincent wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

SergeantVincent wrote:

If the US/UK doesn't get the Gray Fox DLC I will be extremely mad.


we will. but it will probably be day-one $1-$2 DLC. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Sad


$1-2? I'm gonna go ahead and say at least $5.


nah, thats too much for just 1 skin, even for Konami.


Message 35 of 35 (249 Views)
Reply
0 Likes