Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Mar 25 2013
By: Sasuke082594 Hekseville Citizen 350 posts
Offline

Seriously Vita question! Serious help needed! Please read carefully to understand!

19 replies 147 views Edited Mar 25, 2013

I had bought MGS HD collection for the Vita on PSstore, but i bought each game seperately(MGS3HD and MGS2HD instead of MGSHD Collection). Now i have bought the hardcopy (Box game of MGSHD Collection) and i find out that you cannot use the separate digital copy saves for the harcopy. I've tried saving both bubbles onto my PC and just overwriting the MGS3HD savedata into the MGSHD collection "app" i copied to the PC. Still no luck. Can anyone give me advice on how this can be done?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 20 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/20/2008
Offline
7393 posts
 

Re: Seriously Vita question! Serious help needed! Please read carefully to understand!

Mar 26, 2013

Have you considered the possibility that it can't?

 

Seriously, what's with all these Vita threads lately? Not only are they a huge waste of money, but it has no games. And the games it does have are better on PS3.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 20 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/27/2010
Offline
350 posts
 

Re: Seriously Vita question! Serious help needed! Please read carefully to understand!

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

SergeantVincent wrote:

Have you considered the possibility that it can't?

 

Seriously, what's with all these Vita threads lately? Not only are they a huge waste of money, but it has no games. And the games it does have are better on PS3.



SergeantVincent wrote:

Have you considered the possibility that it can't?

 

Seriously, what's with all these Vita threads lately? Not only are they a huge waste of money, but it has no games. And the games it does have are better on PS3.


Dude shut up. No one asked for your dumb remark. Esepcially not me. If you have no help to offer then don't even comment. I hate being provoked to waste my time replying to a useless comment.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 20 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/25/2004
Offline
13209 posts
 

Re: Seriously Vita question! Serious help needed! Please read carefully to understand!

Mar 26, 2013
You have to use Transfarring.
http://www.twitch.tv/xeroanarian
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 20 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/27/2010
Offline
350 posts
 

Re: Seriously Vita question! Serious help needed! Please read carefully to understand!

Mar 26, 2013
@Xero

I know that but the thing is i bought the collection as separate. As in MGS3 HD and MGS2 HD not MGS HD collection. Would it still work?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 20 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2007
Offline
8343 posts
 

Re: Seriously Vita question! Serious help needed! Please read carefully to understand!

Mar 26, 2013

Sasuke082594 wrote:
@Xero

I know that but the thing is i bought the collection as separate. As in MGS3 HD and MGS2 HD not MGS HD collection. Would it still work?

You don't transfar the entire collection, you transfar from each individual game. You can find the option in the main menu of each.

Take back the future
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 20 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/27/2010
Offline
350 posts
 

Re: Seriously Vita question! Serious help needed! Please read carefully to understand!

Mar 26, 2013

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

Sasuke082594 wrote:
@Xero

I know that but the thing is i bought the collection as separate. As in MGS3 HD and MGS2 HD not MGS HD collection. Would it still work?

You don't transfar the entire collection, you transfar from each individual game. You can find the option in the main menu of each.


So i can transfer just the MGS3 HD stand-alone savedata into the MGSHD cartage savedata like that?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 20 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2007
Offline
8343 posts
 

Re: Seriously Vita question! Serious help needed! Please read carefully to understand!

Mar 26, 2013

Sasuke082594 wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

Sasuke082594 wrote:
@Xero

I know that but the thing is i bought the collection as separate. As in MGS3 HD and MGS2 HD not MGS HD collection. Would it still work?

You don't transfar the entire collection, you transfar from each individual game. You can find the option in the main menu of each.


So i can transfer just the MGS3 HD stand-alone savedata into the MGSHD cartage savedata like that?

I believe that is the overall point of transfarring, so yes. It would be pretty lame if you couldn't transfer individual titles into a collection, seeing as how the save data on the console is the individual file instead of a joined data file.

Take back the future
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 20 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/27/2010
Offline
350 posts
 

Re: Seriously Vita question! Serious help needed! Please read carefully to understand!

Mar 27, 2013

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

Sasuke082594 wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

Sasuke082594 wrote:
@Xero

I know that but the thing is i bought the collection as separate. As in MGS3 HD and MGS2 HD not MGS HD collection. Would it still work?

You don't transfar the entire collection, you transfar from each individual game. You can find the option in the main menu of each.


So i can transfer just the MGS3 HD stand-alone savedata into the MGSHD cartage savedata like that?

I believe that is the overall point of transfarring, so yes. It would be pretty lame if you couldn't transfer individual titles into a collection, seeing as how the save data on the console is the individual file instead of a joined data file.


Oh is it now? Can you confirm that? If it's from expierience then i'll believe you and use a ps3. Will i need the PS3 copy of the game though?

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 20 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2007
Offline
8343 posts
 

Re: Seriously Vita question! Serious help needed! Please read carefully to understand!

Mar 27, 2013

Sasuke082594 wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

Sasuke082594 wrote:

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

Sasuke082594 wrote:
@Xero

I know that but the thing is i bought the collection as separate. As in MGS3 HD and MGS2 HD not MGS HD collection. Would it still work?

You don't transfar the entire collection, you transfar from each individual game. You can find the option in the main menu of each.


So i can transfer just the MGS3 HD stand-alone savedata into the MGSHD cartage savedata like that?

I believe that is the overall point of transfarring, so yes. It would be pretty lame if you couldn't transfer individual titles into a collection, seeing as how the save data on the console is the individual file instead of a joined data file.


Oh is it now? Can you confirm that? If it's from expierience then i'll believe you and use a ps3. Will i need the PS3 copy of the game though?


I appear to have completely misunderstood your question. I thought you were having trouble getting the saves from the Vita to the PS3. But now I see that isn't what you are saying at all.

 

I think the issue is that Vita games have the saves on the drives they come with, to prevent privacy. And since you downloaded them, there was no drive for them to go to.

 

Man, that's pretty lame. Why would they do such a thing? That is just down right idiotic.

Take back the future
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 20 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes