Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Re: Thank you Konami!

Jul 29, 2009
wow lol thank you konami, i hope this works out but seriously can you please work harder on trying to prevent glitchers from well glitching if you did that this game would be nearly perfect, well except for the animation problem but i think this is a step in the right direction kudos to konami
Message 31 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Jul 29, 2009

KeijuKaze wrote:
It had to have been reset I had an 8%, And 2 others that I know where 70% and a 30% and they have a -- W rate now.

So it begins.

Message 32 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7092 posts

Jul 29, 2009

the-chuy85 wrote:
wow lol thank you konami, i hope this works out but seriously can you please work harder on trying to prevent glitchers from well glitching if you did that this game would be nearly perfect, well except for the animation problem but i think this is a step in the right direction kudos to konami

One thing at a time bud!  When you think about it the whole aborting issue didn't get so bad until recently (earlier this year).  I remember earlier this year I was on here posting in outrage about it and everyone was like calm down it's no big deal... it's just a game!  Then gradually others started voicing their anger...

Obviously they're aware of the glitchers and what they do exactly so Konami will continue to ban 200 people at a time (wish it was more), and yes, hopefully they'll prevent those glitchers we've been seeing for so darn long!

Only addition I wish they added to their quiting policy is a quitters rank so when they enter a room we know to kick their fake lvl 17 based on their "quitters rank!"  Say a pussycat seams appropriate!

Message 33 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jul 29, 2009
i liek the idea of a quitter rank. maybe if not a cat then maybe a feinting goat rank bahaha
Message 34 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1086 posts

Jul 29, 2009

Phil0s0pher555 wrote:

REBELYELL89 wrote:

Bad-

More alt's

Now Konami just has to do something about alts...

And this'll hopefully be better for automatching. So sick of aborting hosts there. *sigh*

Agreed.  They still allow alts to play in the regular tournament lobbies even if their main characters are restricted to the Champion's lobby, which is BS.  I refuse to abort in survival/tournament yet I hate seeing my GP drop 50 in a single game due to a team of level 5 alts, that's crap.  Either GP should be eliminated all-together, or they should devise a system where a person's GP gain/loss is based on that person's MAIN character's GP, not an alt.  So if you lose against an alt with a "C" grade, yet their main character is an "A", your GP loss should only be equivalent to losing against an A.

I'm also sick of aborting hosts in automatch, its completely ridiculous and unnecessary.

Message 35 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11393 posts

Jul 29, 2009

Oregon_AV8R wrote:

Agreed.  They still allow alts to play in the regular tournament lobbies even if their main characters are restricted to the Champion's lobby, which is BS.  I refuse to abort in survival/tournament yet I hate seeing my GP drop 50 in a single game due to a team of level 5 alts, that's crap.  Either GP should be eliminated all-together, or they should devise a system where a person's GP gain/loss is based on that person's MAIN character's GP, not an alt.  So if you lose against an alt with a "C" grade, yet their main character is an "A", your GP loss should only be equivalent to losing against an A.

I'm also sick of aborting hosts in automatch, its completely ridiculous and unnecessary.

It would probably be a lot easier if they made it so GP and level don't decrease anymore.

Even though there are a lot of high levels that use alts often, there's also people that share a konami id and have separate characters. It's really not fair for us when an alt is used in regular tourneys, but it's not fair for the people who'd have to play in the winners' lobby because someone else happened to win a tourney with a different character. 

If they made it so that lower levels (5 and below, or something like that) had to play in beginner lobbies until they reached a certain level and/or play time, maybe that would work.

Meh. Whatever.

Message 36 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1086 posts

Jul 29, 2009

LOL at the pussycat rank, that would be awesome!

On the subject of withdrawals in general, I'm curious to check mine now cuz of other people mentioning that theirs was reset.  I think my highest was either 7 or 8%, right now its 5% and for some reason it hasn't budged in a hell of a long time.

As for the "--" you see under withdrawals, when I made my alt thats what it said to start out with, then it changed to say 0% (I think I had to leave a game early), now its either 1 or 2% cuz last week I used him to test out my internet connection (kept getting booted from PSN) and those few disconnects shot up my withdrawal rate a couple points.

Also, before some of you flame me for having an alt I don't use it to set out and ruin other player's level and GP, I made him so I could have a character to play on and not care about HIS level or GP.  For some reason I worry about my main's stats way more than I should, I'm trying to get away from that mentality, but making an alt to play on just for fun has helped immensely in that regard.

Message 37 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1086 posts

Jul 29, 2009

Phil0s0pher555 wrote:

Oregon_AV8R wrote:

It would probably be a lot easier if they made it so GP and level don't decrease anymore.

Even though there are a lot of high levels that use alts often, there's also people that share a konami id and have separate characters. It's really not fair for us when an alt is used in regular tourneys, but it's not fair for the people who'd have to play in the winners' lobby because someone else happened to win a tourney with a different character. 

If they made it so that lower levels (5 and below, or something like that) had to play in beginner lobbies until they reached a certain level and/or play time, maybe that would work.

Meh. Whatever.

That's a good point, about sharing an ID.  Someone else also mentioned that one time.  I guess the best way around that would be to just make their own ID, even tho they would have to purchase expansion packs/voice packs again...altho this is probably what Konami intended anyway.

I'm personally against the other idea, cuz then all the high levels would invade beginner lobbies on alts and get a 10-1 KDR, and the true beginners would have the game ruined.

Seems like whenever we find a pro to one thing, there's a dozen cons to it, and vice versa.  So I'll just borrow your ending to your post.

"Meh.  Whatever."

Message 38 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1020 posts

Aug 2, 2009

Phil0s0pher555 wrote:

Oregon_AV8R wrote:

Meh. Whatever.

I agree. And when alts are used in a tourney and if it happens to be a draw or the score is 1-1 lower lvls will always win, not to mention the lvling system wow.

Message Edited by KeijuKaze on 08-02-2009 11:01 AM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 39 of 39 (2 Views)
0 Likes