Treasure Hunter
8661 posts

Re: "Special MGS Surprise" revealed in New Famitsu!

Dec 28, 2012
It was more of a rhetorical question, but congratulations. Smiley Mad
Message 31 of 38 (338 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34110 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

VR_F0X wrote:
I didn't even know what /hm/ was until I searched it. Trust you to know about it. I take it I am the only one whose message thing has messed up? The options to bold text and insert images and all that jazz have just disappeared. When I click quote it just does nothing. YOU WOULDN'T GET THIS ON AN XBOX FORUM. Smiley Mad

your nanomachines must be acting up.

Message 32 of 38 (329 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8661 posts

Dec 29, 2012
Probably my computer. Tried doing it in different browsers and it is the same. So it is either my computer, or something weird has happened with my account. Will try it on a different computer when I get a chance and see what goes down. Don't even know why I am mentioning this, one of you guys probably hacked it up anyway. Smiley Mad
Message 33 of 38 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8703 posts

Dec 30, 2012

VR_F0X wrote:
Probably my computer. Tried doing it in different browsers and it is the same. So it is either my computer, or something weird has happened with my account. Will try it on a different computer when I get a chance and see what goes down. Don't even know why I am mentioning this, one of you guys probably hacked it up anyway. Smiley Mad

It's annoymouse. They took our credit cards and now they're here for our images.

Take back the future
Message 34 of 38 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
34110 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

VR_F0X wrote:

It's annoymouse. They took our credit cards and now they're here for our images.

we ar lejun!

Message 35 of 38 (264 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Forgive me if i may be getting ahead of myself, but i feel we may be missing something as far as the big boss pictures are related, and i have no way of knowing if somebody may have pointed this out already or not. But i cant exactly seem to recall the poster in red above big boss's left side ; the one that includes the peacewalker poster.  Now ive had my mind on the idea that the whole phantom pain secquence was just a big mind rape thanks to none other than the midget that took to the skies in the last few seconds of footage,Psyco Mantis.  Now we have all seen alot of artwork done for game covers and even promotional images, and nowhere can i recall seeing a poster of such aside from the artwork on The Twin Snakes.  But its nowhere near what is being shown on the one hovering Big Boss.  Upon closer inspection of said picture i noticed what reallllllly looks to me to be Psyco Mantis towards the bottom plastered directly behind the metal gear solid words. His lower torso hangs under the words and above that is his chest area and then the next black spot up is his weird gas mask. There are two oblong squigglys that run down along side this seemingly torso, the left one runs right thru the word metal and the right to the well, right of the phrase. Arms perhaps? Is this mantis in his most revered pose?? http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060802225151/metalgear/images/6/6a/Psycho_Mantis.jpg 

Now as for whats happening above i cant be sure, it appears to be two very similar facial structures....

And it seems some one has a sword or something protruding to the right? The sons perhaps Smiley Happy

I can only imagine, but i think this was the RED hering in the picture. This must be new artwork for this current troll project. Thoughts???

Message 36 of 38 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8661 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013

It is this.

tts

Smiley Mad

Message 37 of 38 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 28, 2013

huzzah! thats funny cause i saw a odd twin snakes one with that image but it wasnt completed all the way thru to the botto,. Thnx for settin meh straight!

Message 38 of 38 (151 Views)
0 Likes