Jan 20 2011
By: GeistXIII I Only Post Everything 1032 posts

Anyone up for "The world eater"

6 replies 22 views Edited Jan 20, 2011

starting tonight after midnight(thursday the 20th), the Tri event quest The world eater goes up. i would like to get at least 2 more people interested in taking part in this quest some time tomorrow. the time is undecided, but we will most likely be starting around 6 to 7 pm central time(and on till we decided to do something else lol). i would like to start earlier, but my friend wont be getting on till around that time(or later, who knows lol) so a third is more then welcome. i will be recording several of the runs and later editing and posting the best one.

so anyone that interested just post here, pm me or send me a message through PSN.

also, sometime next week, where gods fear to tread (Alatreon event quest) will be going up so anyone interested in that one as well let me know.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4895 posts

Re: Anyone up for "The world eater"

Jan 20, 2011

I would love to, but I'm only HR 9 in tri. I've only got about 50 hours into that game D:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (22 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1032 posts

Jan 21, 2011

Indrux_12 wrote:

I would love to, but I'm only HR 9 in tri. I've only got about 50 hours into that game D:

Photobucket

well whats your player name. i've got 2 characters right now. hr 73 and hr 3.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3215 posts

Jan 21, 2011

you gotta be kidding me.  id have LOVED to have joined you...

i took the day off work (hence no posting or seeign this message... i only do boards at work.  great time killer.  i digress...) and could have joined ya!  i was very close to hooking my wii back up anyway.

doh.

ill find my friend code and post it up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chavez The Monster Hunter
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (22 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1032 posts

Jan 21, 2011

SapienChavez wrote:

you gotta be kidding me.  id have LOVED to have joined you...

i took the day off work (hence no posting or seeign this message... i only do boards at work.  great time killer.  i digress...) and could have joined ya!  i was very close to hooking my wii back up anyway.

doh.

ill find my friend code and post it up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chavez The Monster Hunter

im sure we'll be doing it again till its taken down. my main focus now is doing hot deal. i cant really find anyone that wants to do that quest. when i do find people, they all end up abandoning. why i dont know. its not a super hard event, just a little annoying as both agna have normal health. you think you'd be up for "where gods fear to tread"? would love to get a good group for that.

also, i managed to get some good vid of world eater. i'll be posting that on youtube sometime today.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4895 posts

Jan 23, 2011

Aww, well it looks like my response never actually got posted. My Online name is Indrux, but you can message me through the system directly because I'm not always at my computer and my phone has trouble with this new site layout. By luck I've had the last two Sundays off of work so I'm good for the rest of the day.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (22 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1032 posts

Jan 24, 2011

Indrux_12 wrote:

Aww, well it looks like my response never actually got posted. My Online name is Indrux, but you can message me through the system directly because I'm not always at my computer and my phone has trouble with this new site layout. By luck I've had the last two Sundays off of work so I'm good for the rest of the day.

Photobucket

well let me write your name down(as i have a tendency to forget how to spell names) and i'll try searching you out.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (22 Views)
0 Likes