Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/09/2007
Offline
1410 posts
 

Re: Girls play Monster Hunter too!

Aug 1, 2008

LOL...too much info

Message Edited by Roushy on 07-31-2008 06:04 PM
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 1,822 (429 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/11/2008
Offline
1143 posts
 

Re: Girls play Monster Hunter too!

Aug 1, 2008

Jeez, there are small children on this board who don't even know what getting laid means!

But I know...

Official DeathBringer of the Fraternal Order of My Monster Hunter Veterans.

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 1,822 (429 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/06/2008
Offline
8089 posts
 

Re: Girls play Monster Hunter too!

Aug 1, 2008

CrimsonVirus wrote:

Jeez, there are small children on this board who don't even know what getting laid means!

But I know...


It means 2 player modes.

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 1,822 (429 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/11/2008
Offline
1143 posts
 

Re: Girls play Monster Hunter too!

Aug 1, 2008

Oh, OK!

Official DeathBringer of the Fraternal Order of My Monster Hunter Veterans.

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 1,822 (429 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/22/2007
Offline
670 posts
 

Re: Girls play Monster Hunter too!

Aug 1, 2008

Dagger_32 wrote:

FuneralFog wrote:
monster is too hardcore for a woman to get into

 

Wow...just wow.

 

I have played every MH game that has be released in the US. I started the Gamer Advisory Panel Monster Hunter Mondays. I have written guides to help new players. I have written a guide to help players get online with kai. I have driven 11 hours to hang out with fellow Monster Hunter players. I have over 900 hours on the PS2 MH and I am currently playing MHF2, I just reached 450 hours. (Soloed my first White Fatalis! Just about 6 more and I can make the armor, OH YEAH!!!) ...


QFT.

I'm a woman and I am a hard core monster hunter fan. Doesnt mater who or what you are, if you love monster hunter that all there needs to be said.   

 

Message Edited by Kath R on 08-01-2008 09:58 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 1,822 (429 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/17/2001
Offline
1617 posts
 

Re: Girls play Monster Hunter too!

Aug 2, 2008

Girls can be hardcore too!!! (Hehehehe)

 

Wow, apparently it is ok to be sexist on these boards, but you mention a part of the male anatomy and they edit your comment....

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 1,822 (429 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/06/2008
Offline
8089 posts
 

Re: Girls play Monster Hunter too!

Aug 2, 2008

Dagger_32 wrote:

Girls can be hardcore too!!! (Hehehehe)

 

Wow, apparently it is ok to be sexist on these boards, but you mention a part of the male anatomy and they edit your comment....


 

Now this is hardcore

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 1,822 (429 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/17/2001
Offline
1617 posts
 

Re: Girls play Monster Hunter too!

Aug 2, 2008

nov2rem wrote:

Dagger_32 wrote:

Girls can be hardcore too!!! (Hehehehe)

 

Wow, apparently it is ok to be sexist on these boards, but you mention a part of the male anatomy and they edit your comment....


 

Now this is hardcore

 

 


 

LOL! That was just evil....
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 1,822 (429 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/06/2008
Offline
8089 posts
 

Re: Girls play Monster Hunter too!

Aug 2, 2008

Dagger_32 wrote:

nov2rem wrote:

Dagger_32 wrote:

Girls can be hardcore too!!! (Hehehehe)

 

Wow, apparently it is ok to be sexist on these boards, but you mention a part of the male anatomy and they edit your comment....


 

Now this is hardcore

 

 


 

LOL! That was just evil....

 

Its a classic.  

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 1,822 (429 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/06/2008
Offline
8089 posts
 

Re: Girls play Monster Hunter too!

Aug 2, 2008

Duh, I just remember my other thread about female PSP owners. How did I forget about that? I posted this back in March and its still going strong:

 

The UNOFFICIAL "Any female PSP owners" Thread

 

 

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 1,822 (429 Views)
Reply
0 Likes