Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3841 posts

Re: Girls play Monster Hunter too!

Sep 26, 2010

nov2rem wrote:

Ares_Is_Dead wrote:

Oh and back on topic.  Everyone knows girls don't play Monster Hunter because they are too girlie and would prefer girly games like Barbie, Bayonetta and other girlie games that are out there.  It's fact.

Discuss

It was a joke chief, keep your pants on.

Karl-Don't even get my started on Bayonetta

>
Please use plain text.
Message 1801 of 1,822 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2628 posts

Sep 26, 2010

lol i know you go crazy over it's music haha

www.youtube.com/vengefultorture
Please use plain text.
Message 1802 of 1,822 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3953 posts

Sep 26, 2010

Are you sure it's the music?

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Please use plain text.
Message 1803 of 1,822 (26 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1617 posts

Sep 27, 2010

Thank god you can play your own music instead of that...crap. It made me want to go play Persona! Freakin' same music! ...kinda.

Please use plain text.
Message 1804 of 1,822 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2134 posts

Sep 27, 2010

VengefulTorture wrote:

Ares_Is_Dead wrote:

Oh and back on topic.  Everyone knows girls don't play Monster Hunter because they are too girlie and would prefer girly games like Barbie, Bayonetta and other girlie games that are out there.  It's fact.

Discuss

Bayonetta? Minus the music that is a guy's game! I mean honestly, what girl would play a game where the main character gets more naked the higher the attack combo? (the girl of my dreams that's who)

I played Bayonetta. Sucked at it too lol. I'm more for shooters and rpgs than games in that genre.

Please use plain text.
Message 1805 of 1,822 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3841 posts

Sep 27, 2010

poisonedsodapop wrote:

VengefulTorture wrote:

Ares_Is_Dead wrote:

Discuss

Bayonetta? Minus the music that is a guy's game! I mean honestly, what girl would play a game where the main character gets more naked the higher the attack combo? (the girl of my dreams that's who)

I played Bayonetta. Sucked at it too lol. I'm more for shooters and rpgs than games in that genre.

I downloaded the demo...played it until the music kicked in and shut it off.  Not only the music sucks...but I didn't like the combat system it used.  Graphics were mediocre at best also.  Just not my style of game.

>
Please use plain text.
Message 1806 of 1,822 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2134 posts

Sep 27, 2010

Ares_Is_Dead wrote:

poisonedsodapop wrote:

VengefulTorture wrote:

Ares_Is_Dead wrote:

Discuss

I downloaded the demo...played it until the music kicked in and shut it off.  Not only the music sucks...but I didn't like the combat system it used.  Graphics were mediocre at best also.  Just not my style of game.

I didn't mind the music (incoming girl stereotype) and the demo was pretty fun. I actually played through it a few times. But I borrowed the game from a friend and it kicked my butt lol. The song during the credits was my favorite song in the whole game though. I enjoyed that rendition of Fly Me to the Moon. But I have a love of old music so that probably helped.

Please use plain text.
Message 1807 of 1,822 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3953 posts

Sep 27, 2010

Bayonetta has classic esque music? Hmm... I'ma have to look this up.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Please use plain text.
Message 1808 of 1,822 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3841 posts

Sep 27, 2010

poisonedsodapop wrote:

Ares_Is_Dead wrote:

poisonedsodapop wrote:

VengefulTorture wrote:

Ares_Is_Dead wrote:

Discuss

I didn't mind the music (incoming girl stereotype) and the demo was pretty fun. I actually played through it a few times. But I borrowed the game from a friend and it kicked my butt lol. The song during the credits was my favorite song in the whole game though. I enjoyed that rendition of Fly Me to the Moon. But I have a love of old music so that probably helped.

So you are a girl?  Sweet.  The more female gamers, the better

>
Please use plain text.
Message 1809 of 1,822 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3953 posts

Sep 27, 2010

Ares_Is_Dead wrote:

poisonedsodapop wrote:

Ares_Is_Dead wrote:

poisonedsodapop wrote:

VengefulTorture wrote:

Ares_Is_Dead wrote:

Discuss

So you are a girl?  Sweet.  The more female gamers, the better

Ares, I have a question... Do you hate Ace Combat 4/5/0's music as well? Bayonetta's isn't too bad... Haha.

Please use plain text.
Message 1810 of 1,822 (26 Views)
0 Likes