Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 11 2013
By: FoxLight713 First Son 1 posts

MH Freedom Unite, PSP to Vita questions

3 replies 295 views Edited May 11, 2013

So I have a physical copy of MH Freedom Unite on the PSP with game data on the memory stick in my PSP.  So my questions are...

1. Is it posible to get my game save data from my psp memory card to a PS Vita.?

2. Will I have to buy a new digital copy of MH Freedom Unite for the Vita (and download it onto the vita) even though I have a phisical UMD of the game?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (295 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Re: MH Freedom Unite, PSP to Vita questions

May 14, 2013

1. yes if you have ps3

2. yes you have to buy a new digital copy

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (284 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
741 posts

May 24, 2013

FoxLight713 wrote:

So I have a physical copy of MH Freedom Unite on the PSP with game data on the memory stick in my PSP.  So my questions are...

1. Is it posible to get my game save data from my psp memory card to a PS Vita.?

2. Will I have to buy a new digital copy of MH Freedom Unite for the Vita (and download it onto the vita) even though I have a phisical UMD of the game?

Pretty much what Mariokid said, you can import your save data from your PSP to Vita, but you will have to purchase a new digital copy for MH Freedom Unite.

Have fun!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Jul 16, 2013
a long time ago i did it you do have to buy the digital version and there is a way to transfer the save might have to dig around on the forums to find out how but i did it. just been a while so forgot how :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (157 Views)
0 Likes